Douchebag & Cramit

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CONR, Oct 17, 2008.

1. mxjones

mxjones

Cigarettes, alcohol, and speeding hurt far more people than Cramer. What are you doing about those?

I don't like Cramer, so I am not arguing about that. I just wanted to know what "Cramit on Douchebag" was...it didn't make sense.

Also, I stand behind my original statement. If it bothers you that much, stop watching. If enough people stop watching, he will be off the air. You say you don't watch, but I doubt that...otherwise, why would you get worked up enough to go to the trouble of starting a thread?

#11     Oct 18, 2008
  2. Anybody that does even a tiny bit of DD would realize that Cramer is totally irrelevant and for entertainment only.

He's proven to be not even as good as just owning the SP500. Yeah back when he had a HF, he made millions from OPM, hiring real traders, using clueless CNBC for rumors, buying order flow info, etc, etc.

Now he just screams and rants. If people actually follow his recs, they deserve to fail. Natural selection...

#12     Oct 18, 2008
  3. I didn't think you knew the answer. Figure it out and you can stop posting here.

Here's a hint: look up.

#13     Oct 18, 2008
  4. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

i agree,anyone who listens to that clown will probably invest on recommendations from a fortune teller as well. Cramer is one of the MANY reasons cnbc has absolutely no crdibility. Fox is almost as bad. smart investors/traders watch bloomberg.

#14     Oct 18, 2008
  5. CONR

CONR

You're very bitter aren't you? You're probably are one the people that lost money from Cramer.

#15     Oct 18, 2008
  6. I think smart traders simply turn off all the televisions completely. Jesse Livermore never watched CNBC or Bloomberg;)

#16     Oct 18, 2008
  7. sprstpd

sprstpd

Cramit on Doucebag = Cramer on Donny Deutsch?

#17     Oct 18, 2008
  8. Kramer on Douchebag= Creamer on Douchebag

#18     Oct 18, 2008
  9. bxptone

bxptone

'

Lol guess election time brings out all the whack jobs.

#19     Oct 18, 2008
  10. CONR

CONR

:D

#20     Oct 18, 2008