douche bag ward churchill gets nothing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Mav88

Mav88

Perhaps that was what YOU did, but I've never known a Ph.D. student who partied all of the time, earned less than 10K a year for years while a student, all to live off the federal dole.

I wasn't atlking about the strudents, I was talking about the professors. WTF are you talking about anyway?

#11     Jul 8, 2009
  2. Mav88

Mav88

Full time, no doubt.

Yes dipshit, it takes 10 years total to get a PhD in engineering, not that I should expect someone like you with your GED to understand that.

#12     Jul 8, 2009
  3. Mav88

Mav88

The professors I work with are underpaid workaholics who care about their students, who serve the community, and who produce quality scholarship.

ok, maybe you are a nice guy so don't take this personally.

In liberal arts, such as poli sci, it is impossible to define quality scholarship since there isn't any objective yardstick to measure against. One can pretty much make up any thesis they want and then surround it with enough pseudo intellectual crap to get it accepted into the Journal of Anti-white Ethnic studies.

We have made much in these forums about how economics is pretty much bullshit, the perveyors of which can justify any point of view they want really. Marx was a genius of a man, but the labor theory of value is crap. Why does it still live at American Universities? Because liberal arts profs can and do get away with promoting whatever type of crap they want. it doesn't serve the community, in fact by filling young people's minds with anti-white-american hate it probably damages communities.

#13     Jul 8, 2009
  4. Mav88

Mav88

In the early 90's science had to do battle with the academic left, I remember that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_wars

Also came the rise of afrocentrism and associated crap degrees like African studies. Afrocentrists made claims like ancient Egyptians used semiconductors among others. The liberal arts communities support and applaud that shit. It's like the new people's religion, very damaging.

Melanin theorist Carol Barnes writes in his book Melanin: The Chemical Key to Black Greatness:

Melanin is responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion, truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals (whites) containing low levels of Melanin will behave in a barbaric manner. Melanin gives humans the ability to FEEL because it is the absorber of all frequencies of energy. Since whites have the least amount of Melanin, this is why they are perceived by People of Color as generally being rigid, unfeeling (heartless), cold, calculating, mental, and "unspiritual."[6]

This hypothesis is supported by black academic Leonard Jeffries, who was dismissed in 1992 from his post as chairman of the Harlem's City College Black Studies department for having allegedly made anti-Semitic statements.[7] Jeffries claims that the pigment melanin is the source of intelligence and creativity. He divides humanity into African “sun people” and European “ice people,” the latter being not only melanin-deficient but born cold and greedy, militaristic, authoritarian, and possessed of a host of other racially determined defects.[8][9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory

So the chairman of a department of black studies held the above views. See the problem?

#14     Jul 8, 2009