Double Your Fun

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Magna, Oct 14, 2001.

1. Magna

Magna Administrator

Here's an interesting list. These stocks are all greater than $10, and all are up at least 100% in the last 10 days.

EMLX
    ISSX
    JNPR
    MUSE
    RSTN

Read 'em and weep. I know I do. :)

2. Gx would have trippled your fun. I took 20k at .38. Too bad I only took the double. Those moves are crazy. Stupid shorts all piled on and got nuked. Serves em right.

3. Magna

Magna Administrator

P2,

Gx would have trippled your fun. I took 20k at .38

Yeah, I watched GX, that was a helluva move. My list was limited to some stocks above $10, there were actually quite a few other huge movers under that but I tend to avoid the single digits. And the under $1 puppies, I leave that to folks like you with serious cahonas.:) Congratulations.

4. Keep an eye on occf. I think it tripples as well. Good luck finding those great moves, and remember that oversold bounces only last so long, so use those trailing stops.

5. tuna

tuna

BSTI mite be another one to keep an eye on if it can break above the 0.90-mark

6. tuna

tuna

7. what do you mean an ambush, hrzg and neub are just slaughtering that ceo. When they stop selling, it's gonna tripple. It's a profitable optical company...How rare is that?

8. Magna

Magna Administrator

I started the thread with stocks trading above $10 that had doubled (or more) in value in 10 days. Following are stocks between $5 - $10 that have done the same in the last 10 days (as of close last night):
    AVNT
    CPHD
    ENGSY
    INFA
    MESA
    PKTR
    SSTI

For those a bit bolder, these are the ones between $2 - $5:
    AATK
    AVCI
    CHPC
    GNVC
    HAND
    MCTR
    MLTX
    NSSI
    ORCH
    RBAK
    SBYN
    SSOLW
    WSTL

There's money in them thar hills.:) Good trading all.

9. tuna

tuna

here i was thinking bsti was a smoker....have a nosey at this one vlpi...man!!!

10. HOLY MOSES!!!!

#10     Oct 18, 2001