Double standard from the left....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lilduckling, May 5, 2006.

1. TGregg

TGregg

It is to laugh. The left cannot help but makes fools of themselves because they are near always wrong.

It is hilarious to hear the left talk about how they have values and hate hypocrites. Clinton lied under oath, committed perjury as an aid to getting rid of a case of sexual harassment. The National organization of Women said nothing about it. And that's just one of dozens of examples of how the left ignores hypocrites.

EDIT: Oh, but the left where all over that, boy they hated Clinton after that went done. Not! LOL, ;D

#11     May 5, 2006
  2. I am always delighted when repugs hide behind Clinton, it's their way of saying that they lost yet another argument and have nothing to say.

#12     May 5, 2006
  3. Pabst

Pabst

So the Left equates a U.S. Congressman driving so drunk that he can't remember arrest with an AM radio talk show host becoming addicted to pain killers that he was once legally prescribed? LOL. I'm glad you and your commie buddies think driving in a coma is kosher.

#13     May 5, 2006
  4. TGregg

TGregg

Good way to explain away the left's hipocracy, my salute. Anybody with a brain already expects it in spades, and riders of the short school bus see nothing amiss. Everybody sees what they've always seen.

#14     May 5, 2006
  5. Love the compassionate conservative flowing from the resident right wingers....

Hee hee hee....

#15     May 5, 2006
  6. Not really, the left does not equate them, you (conservatives) do. This thread was started by a right-winger so that you could all equate Rush and Kennedy and whine that the left does not treat them equally.

The left obviously does not equate them, they are both drug addicts but that's where equality ends, Rush is also a lying stinking hypocrite waging the war on drugs while being on drugs.

#16     May 5, 2006
  7. TGregg

TGregg

The left was soooo compassionate when Liimbaugh owned up to drugs. Difference is, Limbaugh wasn't driving a car ready to kill a busload of innocents like Kennedy was. But Kennedy's a democrat so we can see why losers like Z would defend them to the death. Nobody expects anything other that sheer hypocracy from losers.

#17     May 5, 2006
  8. TGregg

TGregg

So Kennedy is against the drug war? He believes that drugs should be legal? Not saying I disagree, I am very much in favor of limited government, but I do believe his platform is not pro-drugs.

#18     May 6, 2006
  9. Like I care to talk about Clinton for the rest of my life. Besides the left was not hypocritical about Clinton. He was unanimously condemned by the left for his actions and for lying under oath but the left did not believe it was an impeachable offense. The left sees lying a nation into war as an impeachable offense, unfortunately the repugs see it as brave and decisive leadership.

#19     May 6, 2006
  10. I don't know but he's certainly not an anti-drugs crusader, Rush is.

#20     May 6, 2006