double standard bs, my thrd critical of blacks is deltd, but jew-bashing posts r fine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sublime-scalper, Jan 22, 2007.

1. i started a thread that was categorically critical of black americans...which was DELETED... undoubtedly because of it's content...yet there are NUMEROUS jew bashing posts which are blatantly racist which the mods do absolutely NOTHING about....wtf kind of double standard bullshit is that ??? when someone wants to bash blacks, thats obviously racist, inappropriate, and apparently censorable...but when ppl continally make categorical racist slurs about jews...thats completely tolerable.... why the fuck is that??? if you intend to be uncensored and let ppl say what they will, then fine, but this selective censoring whereby its okay to be critical of jews, but forbidden to be critical of blacks in a completely civil way is utter bullshit guys... do better...

2. Let me clue you in. The way the moderating works at ET is based on the number of complaints. If insufficient, or unimportant people complain about a thread, it goes on.

That is why we can see Muslim bashing and slurs against Muslims go untouched, but if you were to dare bash white American male republicans with the venom we have seen against Jews or Muslims, that would generate so many complaints that the thread would be gone soon.

This is the way threads are moderated at ET, Baron explained it recently, and if you do not agree with his system of moderating and the way his system works, that is just too bad.

You have admitted that the other thread's content was ultimately the reason it was deleted, just leave it at that.

3. wtf? so all of the prestigeous and distinguished black ET aristocracy got togather and got pissed about what i said?? gimme a break...there a higher concentraton of power and prestige with black traders than jewish traders??? get real...that is not a rational assertion....

no its discriminatory censoring...whereby if ur critical of group a then its fine...but if you are critical of group b, thats unnaceptable, its a double standard, that is to say by ET's doctorine it's more acceptable to bash jews than to bash blacks...the uninhibited expression of thought is NOT my problem here...

4. You can rage against the machine all you want, but I assure you that it is in vain...

It doesn't have to be prestigious nor a black ET aristocracy that complains, it can be simply sufficient number of complaints to meet the moderator's standards of deleting a thread.

By your own admission the content of your thread was not within the rules of conduct for ET membership.

Try taking your complaints to the feedback section, and see if you get satisfaction...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=11&daysprune=

5. I defy anyone on here to continue to claim that there is no correlation between racism and cognitive/intellectual impairment, at least among the majority of racists.

6. like i said, the grammar police always come out when an arguement has been lost...

funny you should mention that, i just took the stanford : 154

two points higher than my wais 3 years ago... so depending on how you define ''racist'', (anyone in possesion of some degree of objectivity and unwilling to submit to self delusion for the sake of being PC) yes, there is quite a correlation...

7. Holy Jesus Christ! That puts you in what, the 99.98th percentile? That means in a city of a million people, you are among the 200 smartest?

Wow! What's genius level on the Stanford? It has to be less than 154. This may actually put you in the "high genius category". Certainly this is well into the genius range.

Amazing result.

So why were you taking the Stanford?

8. when i was a kid, i was part of a program facilitated by duke to study ''gifted'' children, i don't know the specifics of the study but i would imagine they wanted some data that they can compare to my results as an adolescent, i suppose the purpose has something to do with tracking peoples lives who have been identified as "gifted", although im sure that's not the only component...

http://www.tip.duke.edu/

9. And you cannot write a sentence properly... :D