Double Benefit Bonus from JustForex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Robian, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Robian

Robian

Get twice more opportunities for trading. Deposit at least 100 USD and get up to 100% bonus. The profit earned on bonus funds is available for withdrawal anytime.

2. traderob

traderob

Spam alert

3. .

Do I get fries with that?

lamden and CALLumbus like this.
  4. Back of a napkin calculation, let’s say SWIM deposited 10K to get the max match. In order to get the match you must do lots = 10K/4 in 90 days. The cheapest spread they list is 1.1 pips on EURUSD. So on a 1 lot trade, round trip you pay like ~2.20 RT in commissions. So that’s $5500 in commissions. You also need at least 3 pips PnL per trade, so at $10 a pip you have $10 * 3 * 2500 = $75,000 worth of PnL swing. So back of a napkin this has positive EV, but in practice I’m sure SWIM would lose the remaining $4500 of edge on 75K of risk overnight to widened spreads and uninformed trades and every other reason trying to trade retail FX without an edge is a bad idea.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  5. jharmon

jharmon

How many buckets can I buy from this shop for $100?

6. Overnight

Overnight

justforex.JPG

It's a shame, you were doing so well skulking around for almost 3 years here trying to engage the community. Now this unsolicited advertisement for a POS FX broker located nowhere, yet everywhere, while you sit there in Jakarta on the beach sliming pomade into your hair on the beach?

I mean hey, that is what it looks like in your pic.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019