Dorman Trading

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by denali, Oct 29, 2008.

1. bathrobe

bathrobe

Sorry for the confusion, I was rating clearing through dorman.

I believe if you go to the dorman site and fill out the app. you have to choose an Introducing broker, for me, and I make 2-4 trades like the op stated, Mirus works very well for me.

#11     Nov 28, 2008
  2. Tresor

Tresor

No need to appoint IB as far as I can see it. Maybe Dorman started brokerage business to individuals on their own, without middlemen?

Regards

#12     Nov 28, 2008
  3. HSC.1775

HSC.1775

Do not confuse an IIB and an FCM. Dorman is an FCM -a first rate one at that. Mirus is an IIB - another first rate operation. If you have an account with Mirus, you can either clear RCG or Dorman.

Mirus is more tech savy and will probably give better service to the small retail trader.

#13     Nov 28, 2008
  4. Tresor

Tresor

Yes, but I can very well have a trading account in Dorman and clear via Dorman, as well. One company will do both.

#14     Nov 28, 2008
  5. Tresor

Tresor

For sure Dorman Trading is not only a clearer but also a full service broker: http://www.futuressourcebook.com/company/118327/Dorman_Trading_LLC.aspx

''Dorman Trading, LLC provides full service brokerage, Introducing Broker services and self directed trading to the retail and institutional markets.Dorman services thousands of traders, clearing millions of contracts each month. Experience the Dorman Difference.''

Anyone knows thier rates?

#15     Nov 29, 2008