Doostang invites

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by newb, Jul 26, 2006.

1. newb

newb

Anyone need one? If you want a doostang invite, leave your msg here and I'll send you one.

Doostang.com is a job network site with job leads. Check it out (you need an invite to join the network).

2. I'll pass, thanks

Oh and by the way, we don't take kindly to spam here.

You best find the exit and don't show up here again boy.

People disappear when they spam here hosebag (sorry I meant to say "homeboy" but hosebag works just as well)...

Alright then meatsack, if you need some idea as to what to do with your "invitation" let us know.

Edit:

You know I was thinking, why not invent my own site to rival yours. I could call it "sploogehog.com" yeah thats the ticket.

I would let selected folks into the site, and for a nominal fee, say several thousand dollars, I could offer them any number of money making opportunities to market my "personal product" inventions (like pheromones made from my armpit sweat for instance)....

3. newb

newb

First of all, it's not my site. I could care less if they are successful or not. I thought I was being kind when I offered invites to everyone so they can do some networking with other job seekers and employers.

Guess not.

4. margery

margery Guest