Doomsday warnings of US apocalypse gain ground

Discussion in 'Economics' started by DrPepper, Sep 14, 2010.

1. emg

emg

doomsday is already happening in this very thread!

#31     Sep 14, 2010
  2. dtan1e

dtan1e

and u also appear to be not nice and have limited vocab. its not hope confidence, its how a investment banking person will "solve it." no one says there will be no casualties

#32     Sep 14, 2010
  3. Could be that I have "limited vocab"... but that's likely because I'm old... likely have forgotten more than you are capable of ever learning. (The mind gets more Swiss-cheese like over time.)

Pseudo-intellectual DUMBASSES... like yourelf... spew theoretical solutions as though you actually know something and as if there are no consequences...

Seem politics would be a good line of work for your abilities....

#33     Sep 14, 2010

4. Re: Founding Fathers ... enjoy!!!

Today's politicians, at our peril, ignore the Founding Fathers' admonition to avoid foreign entanglements. So, whatever your proclivities, get ready for far more war risk in your personal life.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=204545&highlight=Founding:) :)

#34     Sep 14, 2010

5. You know the world's coming to the end when the best basketball player is Chinese, the best baseball player is from the Dominican republic, the best rapper is white, the best golf player is black, and the most powerful people in the world names are Bush, Dick, and Colon.

#35     Sep 14, 2010
  6. Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing Program

Just a little tid bit on where the Stimulus money may have went. X this by1000000 other fucking retarded liberal projects and behold...We need more money.

#36     Sep 14, 2010
  7. dtan1e

dtan1e

u r making this up?

#37     Sep 14, 2010
  8. da-net

da-net

This terrorist shock you speak of, which terrorist group will be responsible for it...the ones in Washington D.C. or the ones in Langley, VA.?

#38     Sep 14, 2010
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

A genital washing program??? I thought that may be a joke until I googled it! http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2010/09/stimulus-at-work-african-genital-washing-study/

UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#39     Sep 14, 2010
  10. #40     Sep 14, 2010