Doom and gloom and I am marooned

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by HedgefundTrader2, Jan 28, 2008.

1. mokwit

mokwit

I think we are still waiting for the German to bomb Pearl Harbour.

#21     Jan 29, 2008

2. When they passed Prohibition, did we quit?
    No, we drank till it was repealed!

#22     Jan 29, 2008

3. Lmao, you didn't get that

#23     Jan 29, 2008
  4. The market will soon show your dumb ass how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Your looking at Lagging indicators you fucking fool!

Jump on the Sheeople train pal its heading for Disney Land were all the boys and girls will be.

:p

#24     Jan 29, 2008

5. Instead of calling you names back here is an article you should read posted by BEN STEIN a columnist on yahoo website.

Get some courage and face life...screaming doesn't helps.

http://finance.yahoo.com/expert/article/yourlife/58763;_ylt=Ait8hy8SrysX2pxEdpGt5u67YWsA

"Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2007, 12:00AM
    "It's all relative." You've probably heard this before, and it's true of everything except right and wrong.

But it's especially true of economics, and it's doubly true of all the recent scare-talk about the economy.

Simply put, the media and the short-sellers on Wall Street are trying to scare us into having a recession. Since the nice people who read this have some interest in facts and figures, here are a few reasons why things aren't so bad......"

#25     Jan 30, 2008
  6. Tell me you're not hiding behind Ben Stein's tweedish(sic) ignorance.

...I'm embarrassed for you.

#26     Jan 30, 2008
  7. Dude, don't quote him. Those of us who have him on ignore have to suffer reading what he has to say.

I'm telling you guys, this "day7793" guy is just playing this "online character" to get a rise out of you. No one is that dumb. He's just trying to get you guys to flame him. Ignore the troll and it will go away.

#27     Jan 30, 2008

8. This is not a troll, your negativity is insurmountable.

There you have it economy grew at 0.6 % in last quarter. GDP figures are hard numbers and empirical evidence that we are not in recession yet, but we can talk ourselves into it if you like..

#28     Jan 30, 2008
  9. I can only make the assumption that since this thread is back at the top of the forum list, yet there are no additional posts, that the original tool who began it must have responded.

Day7793, you're on ignore. I'm sorry, but I can't hear you.

[​IMG]

#29     Jan 30, 2008
  10. lescor

lescor

So are you an economist or a trader? If the latter, the numbers don't matter, 'WHY' doesn't matter. All that matters is how you handle the reaction to the catalyst.

Pontificate and whine all you want, in this business it's all about the dollars. You can join the party or cry in the corner.

#30     Jan 30, 2008