don't you want to earn 50% to 10% among one of trillion USD market trend's biggest affecting factors

Discussion in 'Trading' started by George858, Mar 28, 2020.

1. By the way, you may have misunderstood me, through IB, one can invest not only USA but also other places, and before investing in other place by over million USDs, one need some global cooperation and asistant, needn't he/she?

#61     Apr 7, 2020
  2. Isn't a person is great enough to be your money manager who is just using several thousand USDs in the unprecedented crashing and flying USA stocks market and earn over 4% daily?

What is the USA's over 11 years bullish stock market's unprecedented records? see the third party investor letter's description: The COVID-19 virus Dictator pandemic puts individuals and investors in an environment that was unimaginable just a week ago, see the investor letter's description of how bad is the COVID-19 Dictator's damaging to world's financial stocks market: The first quarter was an unprecedented one, as the S&P 500 Index decline was the fastest 30%+ sell-off ever. ... the proof URL is : https://seekingalpha.com/article/4336970-spring-2020-investor-letter-bears-woke-up

#62     Apr 10, 2020
  3. Because the world dictator Coronavirus-19s are destroying whole world's financial market by manipulating stocks to trade against me for an extreme longly time of 46 years and have been destroied China, USA largest growth fund VONG, and many stocks else, and the past 1 month's making 11 years USA bullish stocks market to be fused 4+1 times are all mainly trade against me,
    so if you want to keep USA, China and global stocks market to be thriveful,
    so if you want to keep your companies to be work well on stocks, productions and selling,
    let us fight against the world Dictator Coronavirus-19s.

On the contrary to manipulate USA's biggest fund SPY and the largest growth fund VONG to jump 6 days from the bearish market bottom, the world Dictator Coronavirus-19 is going to manipulate SPY down, see the chart to get a better understand, so the higher SPY, the little short the spy now, not short too much to put your balance into dangerous.

Proof of chart: On the contrary to manipulate the USA's biggest fund SPY and the largest growth fund VONG to trade against me by pulling SPY and VONG from bearish bottom 7 days, the world Dictator Coronavirus-19s have been manipulating USA's biggest fund SPY downfrom 278 for 4 hours.

The more info is on https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/dont-you-want-to-earn-50-to-10-among-one-of-trillion-usd-market-trends-biggest-affecting-factors.342391/page-7

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    #63     Apr 15, 2020
  4. One of the world Dictator Coronavirus-19s' criminal victims is VONG, which is destroied as the US's 11 years' largest growth ETF of VONG's return from every years' over 7% return to be -14% just within 1 month, and its destroying reason is just to trade against a trilingual bigdada engineer's several shares of VONG.
    The proofs are VONG's chart, IB's VONG daily return report and usnews.com's ranking VONG as largest growth ETF.

#64     Apr 15, 2020
  5. Another Dictators' criminal proof: The USnews.com's ranking largest growth ETF fund VONG originally is very active with high trade volumes, but the Dictator Coronavirus-19 make VONG has no trade volume for over 2 weeks, such now's trade chart.

#65     Apr 15, 2020
  6. AAPL apple seems have turned to be rotten, see the chart, Rotten aaple has been decrease for over 5 days even the other high tech is rising.

#66     Apr 21, 2020
  7. never2old

never2old

are you a world dictator?

if you have the money, help me make us both rich.

without quoting or posting a "see look what went up", after the fact is too late.

please tell us & post 'before the fact' of a trade (exclude futures, forex, crypto), any US equities/ETF's trade, day trade pre-market open, how you can guarantee 10% - 50% per day without a loss?

let me know if you need me to translate what I just wrote to your language ... I can do this in any language using a google translator.

#67     Apr 21, 2020
  8. ironchef

ironchef

Xi?

#68     Apr 21, 2020
  9. Dear traders, billions stock holders 亿万股东们 and billions companies:

tonight, The coronavirus Dicators are mainly maniplute FB facebook stocks and USA's No.1 biggest ETF of SPY and MSFT and AAPL to fly, as an great opposite to last night's crashing down just for against my earning 100 USDs.

You can check the upload FB's chart to find the Dictators flying FB only in 2 second from last night's bottome of 168.80 to now 's over 182.

Do global listed companies and financial officer want to let the coronavirus Dictators to destroy not only China but also USA and global securities market, destroy billions companies' production and sellings and put world economy to a over 20years' recessession just because world dicators's usefulless money and financial power?

Do stock brokers' colleague's salary want to be thrown away because of Dictators' destroy global stock market?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    #69     Apr 22, 2020
  10. never2old

never2old

@George858, you need to stop giving out historical information, your coronavirus dictator news is no value after the fact.

why dont you tell us today where FB or AAPL price will open & close tomorrow April 23, I need to make that 10% - 50% per day that you promised in this starting thread?

#70     Apr 22, 2020