Don't you just love the French?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Dec 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wild

wild

2. Rs7,

Peace to you also. Hope the posts will help you understand that all is not so black and white good against evil. I don't trust in that kind of bullshit.

Shalom my friend..

TF

#52     Dec 4, 2002
  3. stu

stu

nor I in yours

#53     Dec 4, 2002
  4. Let's see some more.

#54     Dec 4, 2002
  5. rs7

rs7

I got one problem with your posts.....I don't know if you remember me saying this before, but I do NOT read the cut and paste jobs. For a few reasons. They tend to be long. They tend to be extremely biased due to the sources quoted, and mostly, I am interested only in what you think and hearing it in your words.

If a news article is quoted, that is one thing. But opinions? I will ALWAYS be more interested in yours (even if I can't understand them) than I will be in the opinions expressed in editorials of partisan publications. I don't need to read them to know what they will say. So it is more fun to argue with Mad Max than to suffer through those long editorials.

Traderfut....I read every word you write. I always have. I have agreed and disagreed with you about many issues. But it is YOUR opinions I am interested in. Not someone else's that you have read and are impressed with. For every post like that giving one point of view, I can find an equally compelling one to cut and paste giving the opposite point of view. I would rather stick to my own. And to yours.

And yes, things are certainly not black and white. Which is what makes the world so scary today. We have enemies we cannot see. Enemies that purport to be our allies. Enemies that we do business with on one front while fighting them on another. It is a mess. A scary nonsensical and confusing mess.

Peace,
    :)rs7

#55     Dec 4, 2002
  6. rs7

rs7

Tell me where you live....why do I need to show you mine if you won't show me yours?

:D

#56     Dec 4, 2002
  7. :)

Are you rs7 man. No, I suppose!!! so go somwhere else to play.:)

#57     Dec 4, 2002
  8. Rs7,

You asked a question, and I answered here are some reasons...
    you will find in the link all the UN resolutions vetoed by the US as well as all the exactions commited by the terrorist state of Israel.
    This was what I posted. May be if you read it and open your eyes you will understand a bit more. Instead of saying the same old thing such as they hate us and Islamic hatred of the Us try to understand why. Look at the facts not at a biased ideology perpetrated by CNN or CNBC.

I never generalise. I know there are good israelis and also crazy fanatics and I know that there are many jews that agree with me that Israel is not doing the right thing by oppressing the palestinian.

#58     Dec 4, 2002
  9. rs7

rs7

well, here you go Maxie boy....The pics of my son were taken in Menton at the "Orange and Lemon Festival" ....at least that's what my wife wrote on the backs of the pictures. I wasn't there, that day, I was working.

The picture from the room at Loews is obviously so professional that I must have just scanned a postcard.

You don't believe me, you can do a seance with my wife and ask her. Send her my love. And my son's. I wish I could.

So, now....where do you live?

#59     Dec 4, 2002
  10. stu

stu

I don't speak pissed, can you translate ?

#60     Dec 4, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.