Don't you just love the French?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Dec 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. not really a shocker, even though they're starting to push it -- Australia maybe, but Canada?

if they wanted to invade Antarctica, osama would probably start issuing conveniently-timed jihad edicts on behalf of penguins...

#21     Dec 3, 2002
  2. wild

wild

rs7

"A nuclear program that was on the verge of ending it all. Yet the notable "stiff upper lip" mentality prevailed."

over whose nuclear program did the "stiff upper lip" mentality prevail ... if you don´t mind me asking ?

perhaps this equally courageous and ingenious method could be repeated in the case of the "axis of evil" ... and prevent another desastrous war.

regards

wild

#22     Dec 3, 2002
  3. Christ, you love playing "Poor Me" on your Gypsy violin. In any event, tell me exactly where the chopper dropped you off in "Monte Carlo," and where you stayed, on your 1987 "trip."

"...try and further discredit me."

I haven't discredited you, the truth has achieved that.

#23     Dec 4, 2002
  4. rs7

rs7

Germany's, obviously.

#24     Dec 4, 2002
  5. wild

wild

no such thing ... obviously

#25     Dec 4, 2002
  6. rs7

rs7

What is with you? What are you trying to prove or disprove? Now you are saying I was not in Monte Carlo like you said I didn't live in Aspen and didn't ski in Chamonix? (even after I foolishly played your game and scanned my lift pass and posted it).

And "Poor Me"? Where did this come from? So what if I got screwed. Happens all the time in business. Means nothing in the big picture. As (I think) you know, my first wife died of cancer when we were young and my son was 10. So I know what matters and what doesn't. Who gives a shit about how I got beat in 1989 (not 1987, to be "Exactly" accurate)? I lived through it and was stronger for the experience. But you now say I was playing my "Gypsy violin"? All I was doing was trying to see what percentage of the "traders" would have taken the same risk. Show me where I said anything different. I had no regrets and clearly stated that given the same circumstances I would take the same risk again. Big deal!

You want to know "EXACTLY" where the heliport is in Monaco? Just west of the Loews Hotel, which is where we stayed. Sorry I don't remember the "exact" street address. Shuttle to and from Nice airport. Where did YOU stay? (Don't answer, I don't care). But you can tell me EXACTLY anything about your life that anyone would care to hear about. Tell me EXACTLY what you trade. Tell me EXACTLY anything. So far you have not even answered the one simple question I asked of you a while back....where do you live? EXACTLY?

Clearly you have no life of your own, so you have devoted far too much time following my posts and waiting to pounce on anything I say that you think may be questionable. However, even though you ask for details about things that occurred 20 or 30 years ago in my life, you have never divulged ONE SINGLE bit of information about yourself. Where do you live? What makes you so bitter? Why are you obsessed with me?

Max, I have tried to be reasonable with you. I have tried to get you to take your beef with me out of the public forums. I sent you PM's and you quoted what I said in private to you and quoted me entirely out of context. Not only are you a bitter and distasteful and disgraceful excuse for a human being, but you have zero sense of honor.

Clearly everyone who has followed your "stalking" of me can see that you have a pathological defect that compels you to look for negatives and faults in others.

Time to get a life of your own. Believe me, my life is not that exciting that you should be so obsessed. I trade, I try and be kind to my family, a good father, husband, brother and son. I try and be an asset to my community. I wish I could do better at all my endeavors, but I strive to improve. You, however, seem dedicated to argument, hatred, conflict and the very sad attempt to feed your pathetic ego by tearing down others.

Get a life. And leave me out of it.

Thanks in advance Max; I know I can count on you to try and better yourself. Get some therapy. I will even pick up the deductible if you have insurance. Let me know. I have wasted money on far less useful things than that (though I would imagine that therapy for someone as far gone as you probably would be quite a waste).

Peace, my friend,
    :)rs7

#26     Dec 4, 2002
  7. "In fact, I believe what has happened, what is happening, and what is going to happen in the near future, in the Pacific Ocean increases the chances of world peace far more than the chances of war. I also believe we have time, though not too much time, to consider the problems which now confront us and the whole world, and talk them over in their new proportions, not only in public discussion but ultimately and privately with our American friends and allies. That is, of course, what we shall do."

Sir Winston Churchill [former Prime Minister, England] (speech) The Hydrogen Bomb, Apr. 5, 1954, House of Commons (in) Winston Churchill: His Complete Speeches (R. James, ed. Vol VIII, 1950-1963)_1974, at 8551.

"The gulf in power between the conventional high-explosive bomb in use at the end of the war with Germany and the atomic bomb as used against Japan, he said, was smaller than the gulf in power between the atomic bomb and the hydrogen bomb."

Winston S. Churchill (in) Martin Gilbert_Winston S. Churchill, Vol. VIII_1988, at 966.

#27     Dec 4, 2002
  8. rs7

rs7

#28     Dec 4, 2002
  9. Unlike the German scientists working on the bomb for the West, who knew it would be used for peace, the German scientists in Germany knew it would be used for world domination by the Nazis....and that is likely why they failed, intentionally.

Same is true of Saddam and the Muslim extremists. If they had the power, they would exercise it on all who oppose them....as their goal is to dominate others, not promote freedom and democracy.

#29     Dec 4, 2002
  10. Just sick of the same old story. So basically the US delivered the whole world from the Nazism and thanks to the US we don't speak german. stupid argument.

Let me remind you that for us the Nazis were not the german but the French and the Briitish. Moreover, may be today we don't speak german but we do speak english.

And if you talk and review the history of black people and indian in America I don't think that the germans were their ennemies but more the white americans...

If you review history it will appear that what the black suffered in the US is unbearable and may be you don't understand it because you are not black but jew but jews are not alone on planet earth there is not just the holocaust. There were many holocausts and many stupid people and they were not just german. So instead of giving lessons to the whole world it would be interesting to reveiw your own mistakes.

Understand me, What the german did was unacceptable. But what the white americans did to black people and indians was also unaccpetable. slavery of human beings and treating those human beings like animals is not better than Hitler ideology.

#30     Dec 4, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.