Don't you just love the French?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Dec 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quote from rs7:
    "So there you have it. Max is FUCKING PATHETICALLY SAD!!!"

Hey, RS7, how does this work:

In July 2002 you said: "I am in my early 50's"

In October 2002 you said you were: "56 years old"

I think all that international travel is aging you faster than the market can.

#231     Dec 7, 2002
  2. You want to give parity in the determination of dishonor? Then a simple ruse to determine veracity would have the same and equal weight as promoting, for one's own personal self-aggrandizement, an outrageous fantasy about being a POW and wounded in combat. Your arguments are not convincing.

#232     Dec 7, 2002
  3. #233     Dec 7, 2002
  4. Well, gosh, RS7, that's going to be awfully hard to do isn't it? Where's she going to find the time?

My wife is an attorney, a COO and a CFO of a large corporation. And she looks like a model.

#234     Dec 7, 2002
  5. Having read the Max and RS7 posts over the past few days, I think I have found a solution to their long standing feud:
    [​IMG]

#235     Dec 7, 2002
  6. Hah! Good one Optional! And we'll have some real combat veterans in attendance.

#236     Dec 7, 2002
  7. rs7

rs7

Yeah Maxie girl, you are right. I did not mean to imply that the 6 or 7 hours was relevant to the time that the market closed in Monaco. Just that there is more than one time zone....you seem to think that there is only one (except when you post your poison at 4 am, and say you are NOT in the eastern time zone:confused: :confused: )

OK...I guess I forgot and thought it was 11. If you say 10, then 10 it MUST have been. So another MAJOR SCORE for Max! and because the market closes at 3:15 Central, we still pretty much packed it up unless we had to deal with exercises. Which was once a month. We did not trade after 3, even though the mark to the market on our morning runs would not necessarily match what we thought we had at 3. But so what? And we did not trade options on futures. So the 15 minutes after the markets closed in NY and at the MERC were not relevant to us.

But keep digging!!!

Hey pal, I gave myself a bit of slack at 55...closer to 50 than to sixty. So I liked to think of myself in my "early 50's" Is that ok? Sounded better to me than "late" (or even "mid" 50's). I have since had a birthday and turned 56. So now I cannot deny being in my "mid" 50's (still avoiding "late" 50s). And gee....my birthday passed and you didn't even get me a gift or send a card!!:(

That is correct. Which is why I said she wouldn't waste a moments time with a loser like you. And even if she HAD the time, and HAD the inclination (which I assure you she would not), how do you sue someone who has no assets to go after? A bigger waste of time would be unimaginable. But again, keep digging. Keep looking for things to argue about. Keep looking for inconsistencies. Keep amusing yourself. Keep making an ass of yourself. No one cares but you. And when you have scoured all the old posts of mine (which obviously keeps you burning till 4 and 5 am), then you can find your next target. Who will hopefully be more sensible than I have been, and will not respond to your lunacy!

Have fun!

Peace, (war in your case),
    :)rs7

#237     Dec 7, 2002
  8. You don't get it. It's not a "score." It's a sad series of events with RS7 as the unfortunate star trapped in his own dishonesty. Personally, I think you need some help.

Nighty night, Mr. Monte Carlo.

#238     Dec 7, 2002
  9. Babak

Babak

This personal 'feud' between max and rs7 (either one sided or two sided) has taken up enough bandwidth to exhaust even the most ardent gossipists out there.

ET (even chit chat) is not a place for such tedious and pointless personal details.

I ask all gentlemen and ladies to please remember that it is you, personally, who is capable of raising or lowering the calibre of discussions here.

#239     Dec 8, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.