Don't You Dare Name That Teddy Bear Muhammad!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by arizonadreamer, Nov 28, 2007.

1. The teacher and the woman who was raped exemplify the value that Islam places on life. This is what worries me. What happens in their nations, though troublesome, does not have a direct effect on me. However, the willingness to kill based in the name of outdated writings has me worried. If they are calling for the death of a teacher for naming a teddy bear muhammed, what do they want to do to the infidels.

If and when there is a nuclear holocaust, Id lay money on it will start with one of the Islamic countries getting a bomb and using it because they dont care about their own destruction. No doubt if the fanaticism of Islam is not eradicated, it will be the undoing of their soceties.

#51     Dec 1, 2007

2. Sure, (and thanks for having a sense of humor, rather than hubris) , nobody could argue otherwise-it's obvious to point out, the tribalism, religious fury in sudan could well be a metaphor FOR medieval europe.

But europe was dragged kicking and screaming (quite literally, in every way) into the modern period, thanks to a virulent bug carried by fleas, which conveniently wiped out most of the clergy, and by extension, ruling classes, paving the way, in some unfortunate degree, to modern society.

But is this the societal evolution, we see in africa? There are heaps of people, trying to make a difference, in many third worlds countries-and this lady was one of them.

Pushing shit uphill, OR, is the real stumbling block, islam???

Hard to say, though it seems obvious-animistic religions, cults of all sorts have caused intense problems in progress in modern time, but why was that-my guess, is, the proven reality, MOST foreign aid for the last 200 years or so, has been tied DIRECTLY to christian cults, and there values and "mores" whatever they are.

So, a slippery slope, a vicious circle, whatever-your not about to overturn the ferocity of any tribalistic cult, regardless of its denomination.

#52     Dec 1, 2007
  3. reg

reg

If you do not even know the difference between "there" and "they're", how can a moron like you expect to be taken seriously?

#53     Dec 1, 2007
  4. reg

reg

Your = You're.
    Public school education, I presume?

#54     Dec 1, 2007
  5. Darn too'tin.

Notice the apostrophe, in the wrong place?
    I did, i put it there.
    And i was top 10% of the state in high school results......oddly, they didnt judge grammar at the time, just implied argument. Weird.(i before e, FUCK)

Difference, is meaning, and directness; the english language morph's, like it or not, toward a more usable, universal dialect.

It's doubtful, im on the right side of the understanding curve, but traditional grammar, syntax, died some time ago, and is being rapidly replaced with TXT abrreviations, foreign language, broken syntax, almost a pidgin english, within english, if you like.

Your (you are) welcome to disagree, im (I am) sure (certain) your (you are) the oxford scholar among us, but simply being pedantic about language (the interpretation of the queens english), to the best of my reckoning, is not, perhaps, the end all and be all-of trolling, as such.

I didnt say you were wrong, btw, but me-thinks , perhaps, you have delved into pedanticism where you could, quite likely, have made a simple statement, in perhaps, so few as say, 15 or so syllables.

#55     Dec 1, 2007
  6. And they wonder why everyone is terrified of them getting the bomb.

#56     Dec 1, 2007
  7. reg

reg

You must be one of the original practitioners of ebonics.
    I'm impressed.

#57     Dec 1, 2007
  8. :)
    Back on topic, its possible the teacher just might get by with a shortish jail term and immediate deportation-what a great result, if that occurs.

How dare she cash her checks in foreign currency!! For f#ks sake.
    Sure, there's every possibility the rent a crowd fanatics were just a diversion, a political opportunity, it just amazes me donor nations dont wake up and pull the plug on these fuckers, and see to it their corporations stop the under the table deals and bullshit.

For every malnourished child or un-educated orphan, there's a mullah or warlord in dire need of a bullet.

Deal with problems, not symptoms.

#58     Dec 2, 2007
  9. Humpy

Humpy

Right on acro !

Once back in the 19century we had a similiar prob in the same country with a gent they called the Mad Mahdi. The battle of Omdurman kicked his ass, but not before he had Gordon's head stuck on a pole and paraded around Khartoum.
    ( thats General Gordon not Gordon Brown bye the way )
    They had the same Mad Mahdi's grandson on Satellite telly only a few weeks ago - spoke pretty good english too !!??
    The plot thickens. The only people who gain financially are the media. Wouldn't be surprised if they haven't got the locals to lay on a real be-heading sometime soon. Rupert & co. should be proud. Capitalism comes to even the darkest corners of the world. There's no stopping some people.

#59     Dec 2, 2007
  10. PLATER

PLATER

yep dunno why Britain gives millions of pounds a year to this backward hell hole in the first place

#60     Dec 3, 2007