Don't You Dare Name That Teddy Bear Muhammad!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by arizonadreamer, Nov 28, 2007.

1. The name “Justin Angel” is an affront to all sane people, yet parents will still do it. /sigh/

#31     Nov 30, 2007
  2. So what's the deal with Islam...

#32     Nov 30, 2007
  3. Just another tactic to control humanity. Same shit, different color.

#33     Nov 30, 2007

4. can't believe you said shit in a public forum ....50 lashes for you!!!:D

#34     Nov 30, 2007
  5. Hmm, Is Elvira available? If so....

#35     Nov 30, 2007
  6. Humpy

Humpy

Just a matter of interest:-
    Is the victim tied to a post stark bollock naked?
    Are the lashes given with a whip, cane, cat-o-9tails or what ?
    Is the public given ring-side seats at a modest fee ?
    Who gets the popcorn franchise ?
    Can the cameras roll ?
    If so who gets the TV rights ?

Maybe this is the new public entertainment of the future with gladiatorial contests for afters

Christians versus the lions all over again

The mind boggles

#36     Nov 30, 2007
  7. Reading the arcticle http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22039372/

It says that thousands actually took to the street to protest. They want to see the teacher executed. How can anybody think that there can be any type of normal relations with "these people"? They have no value for life, and are basically out of their fucking minds.

#37     Nov 30, 2007
  8. Do the British have no respect for the laws or customs of a sovereign nation? I mean whats the big deal? You break the law, you get punished. End of story.

#38     Nov 30, 2007
  9. You keep saying it is no "big deal". There are people that believe that punishment based on fanaticism is not a good thing. This has nothing to do with a nations law, but the mindset of the followers of a religion. A religion that makes it publicly acceptable to whip a gang rape victim 200 times or have the same punishment available for one who names their teddy bear mohamed. They can not be taken seriously by the modern world. If they do not adapt and change their philosophy, they (islam) will be in the same position a 100 years form now.

#39     Nov 30, 2007
  10. reg

reg

Below is an article about a Muslim preacher in Britain urging his followers to rob the country's banks.
    He had shown no respect for the laws or customs of the British and his adopted country. I think that inciting violence is a graver offense that naming a teddy bear Mohammed, although in your opinion I may be wrong on this.
    Let me ask you then - what do you think would be the appropriate punishment for this preacher?
    Being the deep thinker that you are, please enlighten us with your thoughts.
    Thanks.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/005736.php

#40     Nov 30, 2007