Don't Worry! Vector Vest doesn't make money either!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bwolinsky, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Hi, guys. Yes, I thought there might be something to vector vest, as I have been following it on a free basis for awhile, and now that I started the free trial I can see the history going back to 2/2/1996 with their first market call.

I've completed level I of the CFA curriculum, so I believe this is pretty accurate with only a little rounding error.

I estimated total return for Vector Vest's Market Calls since 2/2/1996 on the SPX index as a proxy for SPY ETF's was 1.98%, TOTAL! That is, in over 12 years of being in business, they only made 2% about since 1996.

I can't wait to hear people's reaction, and in case VV sponsors this site, which I hope not, I've provided the spreadsheet I used to draw my conclusions.

I put this in educational resources because that's pretty much what vector vest is.

If you're at all interested in real subscription services, I think you could try any good system at collective2.com, including, your's truly's www.collective2.com/go/pairsqidqld.

2. The spreadsheet.