Don't Worry, The Sky Is Only Falling.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by bgp, Dec 14, 2007.

1. oh, I agree, but I am so jaded now because this isnt new for them :)

#11     Dec 14, 2007
  2. I can't argue with you there. I just wish that the talking sphincters would have some accountability to the people they are "advising."

Perhaps CNBC should at least have a warning both before and after their shows advising that the broadcasts are solely for entertainment purposes and that acting on the silliness discussed is grounds for involuntary hospitalization and psychiatric observation.

#12     Dec 14, 2007
  3. bgp

bgp

makloda i am not as confident this time around.

bgp

p.s. did someone on this board write about benjamin graham.
    between 1929 and 1932 his account was down over 70% and then made a come back.

#13     Dec 14, 2007
  4. Ideally, yes :D

#14     Dec 14, 2007
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

the china syndrome

#15     Dec 14, 2007
  6. CNBC is sick and leisure suit Larry is the worst, even worse than Cramer. CNBC should have a legal disclamer running along the bottom tape that reads

"CNBC hosts are solely paid to entertain and are not to be considered professional financial consultants. If fealings of discomfort, annoyance, cronic anger or swelling of the eyes persists, please continue use of CNBC."

#16     Dec 14, 2007
  7. Not to someone like me with stage 4 melanoma. Please everyome be careful in the sun it IS A KILLER.

#17     Dec 14, 2007

8. Fundamentally the US equities market will be going higher.

I'll let you figure out the why.

#18     Dec 14, 2007
  9. the FED is a creating a Depression on purpose just as it has historically, its a front for the international bankers, who profit from War, and volatility in economic cycles.

So they can purchase wealth on the pennies.

#19     Dec 14, 2007
  10. piezoe

piezoe

If you insist on thinking logically, you'll never get anywhere as a trader!

#20     Dec 14, 2007