Don't watch CNBC, watch CNN!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by crgarcia, Sep 23, 2008.

1. piazzi

piazzi

I think the Canadian Business Channel BNN (bnn.ca) does a much better job that CNBC

piazzi

#21     Sep 28, 2008
  2. Mark2m

Mark2m

Excuse me but I have laughed outloud, no need for a laugh track for this show. They are all schills for Wall St. I enjoy listening to the pundits, those that do make sense are counter productive to the shows intent, consequently they may be interviewed once a month or never invited back.
    I learned years ago from this show, that I need my financial planner to attend my daughter's wedding, after all he made this all possible. My beach house and wonderful retirement mainly due to ML, after all didn't they recommend funds that gained 15% yearly, while they shorted and traded the inventory to make 15% per week.
    For multiple reasons, this show is the most underrated TV comedy in the last 15 years.
    NBC & GE keep up the good work.

#22     Sep 28, 2008
  3. BLOOMBURG

#23     Sep 29, 2008
  4. I like watching the stock market. It tells me the news immediately. It tells me everything I need to know. The markets respond to the news immediately as fast as the news is known even to the newscasters. It's that quick and efficient.

#24     Oct 1, 2008
  5. AK100

AK100

Are these the same 'big players' that are now broke or out of business?

#25     Oct 1, 2008