Don't use toothpaste with fluoride

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by misterno, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's too late, I already did.

2. What about tap water?

3. "In conclusion, this study confirms that fluoride accumulates in the brain and muscle of mice causing stress and inhibiting auto-oxidation mechanisms,
    thereby resulting in oxidative damage of neural and muscular tissues. Fluoride
    also inhibits enzymes involved in energy production, transfer, membranebound
    ion transport, and neurotransmission. Thus fluoride accumulation leads
    to cascading effects resulting in altered functions of brain and muscle. This
    study also shows that muscle is more susceptible to fluoride uptake than brain,
    which may be due to the blood brain barrier as well as differential sensitivity of
    various organs to fluoride toxicity."

Interesting.

Could this be the reason as to why there is such low intelligence in the "Politics & Religion" forum of ET?
    :D

4. Nice teeth.

[​IMG]

5. uptick1

uptick1

Ok then, where is the FDA in regulating all of this?

Is the FDA run by the same guys at SEC?

Do we need to experience a teeth crisis for the government to step in an say,
    "ok folks, no more unregulated fluoride in toothpaste. The days of free and excessive use of cavity preventing paste is over"

Tech crisis, mutual fund timing crisis, housing crisis, economy crisis, and now fluoride crisis. That just broke the camels back with me.. aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

6. Banjo

Banjo

7. "Let's begin at the beginning: The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.) . . ."

That statement doesn't make sense. If you're fed a caloric intake to gaurantee your death within 9 months, why bother with flouride in water.

The sterility part? Again there wasn't medical treatment for prisoners, so what was the point of of preventing childbirth.

Calm submission?????

The entire quote, article is questionable.

8. just what we need. a nation of toothless geniuses.

9. May be that is why expensive retailers like wholefoods sell toothpaste that does not have fluroide in it.

Rich people always get the good stuff, I wonder if wal mart has an equivalent.

#10     Apr 16, 2009