Don't upgrade to TWS 860 yet.

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Lucrum, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IBsoft

IBsoft Interactive Brokers

Bitstream,

Just in case you missed my earlier post: Can you post your top 3 wishes, which you believe other customers are also dying to have?

Thanks.

#51     Jun 21, 2006
  2. i might have been a touch insensitive but wasnt my intention to offend anyone; i just cannot stand that condescendin' tool jumpin in every ib thread makin' remarks about how people should and should not behave with all that defense attorney play in his pompous posts, it just goes up my nerves.

#52     Jun 21, 2006
  3. sorry i missed your post , am busy now tho, be patient please, will get back to u later.

#53     Jun 21, 2006
  4. Bitstream s busy 2 maintn other inet forums. Managagin over 10k of posts and a portfolio of 20 aliases not that e-z, friend.

#54     Jun 21, 2006
  5. My 3 wishes ;) , i m not bitstream but i have wish :

1 . / "suggestion box" on our website. Such expansion would likely include a voting scheme where IB CUSTOMERS / Incredible ! the best way to communicate in every Corporate !

2. / pnl chartin' / maybe i don't know the software, but i haved search for.

3. / thicker candles / to try :D

Communication is the greatest skills the humans have ! It s free :D so enjoy it !

#55     Jun 21, 2006
  6. ya went trough da whole ib suggest&impro thread [almost, few pages still] and it seems that better charts with thicker candles and a more functional, flexible booktrader are the most popular suggestion of em all. also pnl chartin' has been suggested often [also by me].
    those that have been with ninja and praised the ladder there could jump in here and make a few comments. i know many of u might tell me to go with a third party applet for charts but none of em are as reliable as ib's..not even close.

tia

#56     Jun 21, 2006
  7. I noticed this today as well. Interestingly, I did not download the new version this time....so my guess this problem is due to something other than the new version.

Perhaps IB can take a look at this.

OldTrader

#57     Jun 21, 2006
  8. Well, if this is how you talk about somebody who agrees with you most of the time, when you say you don't intend to offend anyone, I can only imagine how nasty you must become when you are truly in conflict and really DO intend to offend people. I'm sure you'll have greater constructive influence on IB if you try a little harder in the anger management department.

Perhaps you shouldn't spew name-calling and insulting comments about what others should do, since you are unwilling to reciprocate by tolerating polite guidance from others as to what you yourself should do.

It is regrettable that you are so prepared to insult people and call names, yet you were totally unprepared when IBsoft invited you to discuss your criticism in a constructive and specific way.

You have a great deal of worthwhile criticism to offer, both to ET and to IB, despite your poor delivery. Congratulations are due to IBsoft for swallowing his anger, overlooking your attitude problem, and remaining open to the substance of your input. You would do well to follow his example.

#58     Jun 21, 2006
    #59     Jun 21, 2006
  10. DAV

DAV ET Sponsor

"Bid / ask sizes on the market depth window (ES/NQ futures) are doubled from what is displayed on a normal TWS quote line."

We are aware of this issue and are working to rectify it.

#60     Jun 21, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.