Don't U Remember The Volitility In 2000

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EMRGLOBAL, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Humm....VOLITITLY= UNCERTAINTY

RUSSIAN CURRIENCY CRISES

APRIL 2000 CRACK IN THE BULL

BUSH/GORE ELECTION RUN OFF

Hummmm....bring the volitility

2. Russian currency crisis was 97-98, so was $.79/gallon for gas. The good old days!!!

3. volatility=PROFIT

Oh and beware the spell check police, they love to point out the mistakes of others . Makes them feel superior I suppose. Personally, it's never effected my business or my trading. Just a click or a stroke. I couldn't care less about perceived creditability.

Ahhh...one more thing. You might need to blow out your keyboard. It appears there is a sesame seed wedged in your Caps Lock key.

Oh, and I'd like to mention in closing that there's really very few comparisons to be drawn between April bulls on crack that gore 2000 Russian curriency bushes and the greedy bastards pulling the strings today. Maybe if you hummm a few bars.

BTW: Now that I think about it, you might be better off just deleting this whole thread.

Ok, carry on and have a nice evening.

4. dont

dont

Volare anything is better than .5% up every frikkin day

5. I do remember the sub-1 dollar gas. A Honda Accord gas tank could be filled up with a 20 and you still got change. Today a Civics gas tank is about 40 dollars to fill up. Back then the civics gas tank could be filled for about 10 bucks.