Don't TASR me bro!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by pumpanddumper, Jan 28, 2008.

1. RICO is the one tool the Mob is afraid of. There was a RICO suit filed. That's important. If tasr made the bubble gum for the playing cards, the suit would be important. The brokerage industry is in the tank. There will be 12 ordinary, well, less than ordinary, people deciding this. Use your heads. Think. No one is talking about the product. They are talking about manipulation and fraud.

#11     May 29, 2008

2. >>> Were you the guy they made sit on the toilet for the whole flight and was Tased numerous times when for reaching or the TP roll?
    :p ~si

#12     May 30, 2008
  3. LOL.......

#13     May 30, 2008
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Hate to say I told ya so..

Taser held responsible in Salinas death
    Jury awards family $6 million, exonerates Salinas police
    By JIM JOHNSON
    Herald Salinas Bureau
    Article Last Updated: 06/07/2008 07:41:49 AM PDT
    http://www.montereyherald.com/crime/ci_9511484?nclick_check=1

A federal jury has held Taser International responsible for the death of a Salinas man in U.S. District Court in San Jose on Friday, and awarded his family more than $6 million in punitive and compensatory damages.

An attorney for the family called the verdict a "landmark decision," and indicated that it was the first time Taser International had been held responsible for a death or injury linked to its product.

#14     Jun 11, 2008
  5. TASR is facing dozens of these lawsuits (if not more, I believe).

Cracked/Methed Up Enraged Person + Electrical Shocks = Bad for the Heart.

#15     Jun 11, 2008
  6. Taser has been under attack since before the days of REGSHO. They hold on, hold on. Tasr wins 50, loses one, and the stock craters.

These guys are really good. They're scumbags, but they are good. BTW, Joe Smith is a West Point grad, and they've had their home polliticians all over this, and they can do nothing. At least, up to now. Tragic.

#16     Jun 11, 2008