Don't stop fighting till the fight is done.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by RCG Trader, May 5, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You can't have it both ways and expect anyone to believe you.

So you were struggling when you told me you had the grail and you've since found the grail and you're lying about joining the Guard.

-OR-

Or you never had the grail or any success to speak of to begin with (even though you said you did) and therefore lied about that.

Either way, you've lied. AGAIN

#11     May 5, 2012
  2. You are turning into a stalker troll, Luke. Anyone can put my posts together and see a timeline. With that, I am done replying to you in this thread, have a good weekend:)

#12     May 5, 2012
  3. No, I haven't, and you are right, since you were learning right along beside me it would appear. Between Jack and Prof is a lot of stuff, and I would recommend any and all to take a look. You don't have to duplicate any of it, but it will get you to thinking about market structure.

That, and a few more things will push one over the top.

#13     May 5, 2012
  4. One more thing, I find it immensely humorous that you have followed me up here.

It confirms one thing, after 8 years, you still don't have a clue, do you?:)

#14     May 5, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Which is exactly what I HAVE done. Hence my calling you out on yet another lie.
    I Post "up here" more than you do.

Me calling you out confirms I don't have a clue? Really?

#15     May 5, 2012

6. Yes, luke, really, because you have only called out something dwelling in your own mind.

It's those moods swings again, I am sure, so I will be understanding to your present condition.:)

#16     May 5, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

#17     May 6, 2012