Don't settle for default. Tweak canned spreading logic and build your edge.

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by patrickrooney, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Looking for a way to differentiate your spreading logic? Autospreader Rules allows users to take spread logic that has been constructed by TT and "tweak" it to meet their needs. Add a simple change to the logic and move away from default setting to search for edge when you are rolling contracts or scalping ticks between instruments. Learn how to build an Autospreader Rule that will allow your hedge order to track the inside market. #TTtips #trading #markets #algo #Autospreader #arbitrage #arb https://community.tradingtechnologies...

2. I have a valid question for you and it is about TT trying to get a patent on spreading technology much like they did back in the day for the trading dom.

I wonder sometimes if you just want to try and monopolize all of the mkt access much like you guys did back in the day for the trading DOM. which was ridiculous. this is one reason that i will never use TT or its services. you forget how much money you cost a lot of people with a bullshit court case and now trying to do it with spread trading

I hope it doesnt happen and i am not really sure how TT can even start to try and get a patent on it.

so whats up with it?

3. i find it hilarious that spreading in grains has been around since the 1930s and for some reason everyone thinks spreading is the end all due to all the MARKETING by TT.

LOL. the reason you guys are marketing spreading so much lately is because retail is so slow the fast hfts and prop firms can use retail spread entry for thier pro exits! i mean come on once you add in broekrage fees nfa fees clearing fees full exchagne fees and market risk because we all know there is mkt risk in spreading. hopefully the nfa and cgtc will start clamping down on these outrageous claims that spreading has less risk ha ha ah .. whatever.

1 lot in oil
    or 5 lots in a calndar spread which one has more risk?
    oh but reduced margins mean reduced risk huh.. lol that just means it is easier to screw yourself.

It seems like a bunch of slick sales people lately talking about spreads and even on this site a guy a is charging $ 7,000 dollars to teach people how to buy 1 mkt and sell another.. LMFAO!!

scalping ticks with double fees and double commission and 1800 in month in TT fees no thank you! a fools errand.

4. TimMykes

TimMykes

spreading and pair trading both scams

anyone who can do it well, is a pro

tradeking007yahoo likes this.
  5. and has pro fees!! whcih means ultra low fees.