Don't miss the chance on Trading (shorting) RIMM

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by hajimow, Jan 14, 2013.

1. bone

bone

Hajimow, you know that I wished for you that RIMM went to zero - so you know that I am a big fan.

All the same, your declaration of victory is really really premature. Price technicals tell me otherwise. We need to take out that new trendline and stay below it in terms of daily settlements for you to take your victory lap.

The sell-off you saw is still within the confines of a price retracement - which all changes in trend need. Buyers need sellers and vice-versa.

All I'm really saying is that the issue is far from settled.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#41     Jan 31, 2013
  2. it could see >14 tomorrow.

#42     Jan 31, 2013
  3. hajimow

hajimow

I respect you. Thanks for your comments and advice. Actually I am not going to make a lot in RIMM because my entry points were premature but my victory was because I started small and added to my position. I have coverec PUT 13.5 for tomorrow so most probably I will be RIMM clean tomorrow. My victory email was in response to the posters who always don't believe you and always think that you are losing thousands and claiming profit.

#43     Jan 31, 2013
  4. hajimow

hajimow

I agree. Even your $15 prediction on option expiry day was a very educated guess. It proves that no onecan predict where the stock will exactly go. The art of making profit is to put either stop loss or do it small.

#44     Jan 31, 2013
  5. Today may have marked a short term bottom. The morning's low was a 50% retrace of the move from the 52 wk low to the 52 wk high.

#45     Jan 31, 2013
  6. hajimow

hajimow

I am out of RIMM or BBRY which is the new ticker for RIMM. My short Position was closed today (Saturday) with a moderate profit. Will not touch it for a while unless I get new info on where the stock should go.

#46     Feb 2, 2013
  7. What broker allows you to trade on a saturday?

#47     Feb 2, 2013
  8. hajimow

hajimow

None. Since I had covered PUT options on my short stocks and since the options are cleared on Sat, I see that I have no RIMM=BBRY position in my account.

#48     Feb 2, 2013
  9. 2ez

2ez

FYI-

i am patiently waiting for my cell provider to offer the new BB10. and I am not alone....

the military still use it, many corporations and hospitals. My friend over in Nigeria says BB is a hot item over there and many other countries.

News came out that 3 or 4 of the major cell providers will carry it. no promise that there will be an exodus from the iPhone or other Android devices....but IMO, things are still developing and to early to call.

PS

Bones,

thanks for the charts and your thoughts. I have been a follower.

#49     Feb 4, 2013
  10. Yeah, I may have underestimated the Nigerian growth.

#50     Feb 4, 2013