Don't mess with this McDonalds employee

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AK Forty Seven, Oct 15, 2011.

1. It is NOT EASY to NOT EXPLODE and BEAT someones ass,
    IF you have such an FUCKING Job and must SERVE all DAY,
    these kinds of unfriendly ASSHOLES !!!

I worked for MCdonalds, too, a few times. And it was one of the most sucking jobs i have ever done !!!
    So, i can fully understand this guy !!!

Yes, he overreacted a little bit, but that can happen if you challenge it....

If i would be the restaurant manager, i would give him a bonus and thank him, for beating that asshole customer & put him 2 months to grill the meat, then he can go back to the cash register !!!

#11     Oct 15, 2011
  2. The woman who yelled stop is really annoying. I like her intention, but her approach was poor.

#12     Oct 15, 2011
  3. Some people don't know how to handle situations of heightened intensity.

#13     Oct 15, 2011
  4. Eight

Eight

That was too cool.. people treat clerks like shit, jump the counter, get their heads caved.. who gives a shit? They jumped the counter, he doesn't know if they are going to shoot him or what, screw it.. he's a hero, no?

#14     Oct 15, 2011
  5. How many times have we seen videos of convenience
    Store clerks getting jumped, defending themselves with a weapon, and being hailed ( and rightfully so ) a hero. What makes this different.
    He could have been stabbed to death. These are not patrons, they are dangerous people who will now think twice
    before attacking anyone ever again.

#15     Oct 15, 2011
  6. 1. somebody who spent 10 years in prison is unlikely be considered a hero no matter what he does later on
    2. he clearly overprotected himself: 2-3 blows would have sufficed

he is unlucky in that he can't control his temper. his action was totally justifiable self-defense (until he went totally nuts of course). was his life in danger? sure, two crazy women attacked him in the kitchen were there are plenty of knives and boiling water.

#16     Oct 16, 2011
  7. a good lawyer would get all charges reduced to nothing using a self defense argument.

To bad that guy cant afford that good lawyer.

#17     Oct 16, 2011
  8. Eight

Eight

I think the clerk probably hates gangbangers, or maybe just rude assholes... I had a friend, black kid, good student, played in the school orchestra and all.. he shot a gangsta point blank when he was seventeen yo. The judge gave him probation only because she had to give him something, she would have preferred giving him a complete pass... he was homicidal basically though. I had to talk him out of killing his boss once.

I've seen those rudeassed thieving gangsta's in action before, they intimidate retail workers and make them give them return credit for stuff they pick up in the store and things like that. Makes me feel good to see one get it's head caved in, I'd hand the guy a baseball bat if I was there so he could go to work on the other one...

It would be fun to be there when that one with the skull fracture wakes up and says "what happened?" I'd say, "you slapped the wrong boy you moron"

Who really cares where the legal chips fall anyhow? It does make my day seeing those pieces of shit get their heads handed to them.. it's a substitute for what is really needed: public whippings for gangsta's.. and maybe for all the politicians that support that ghetto thingy...

#18     Oct 16, 2011
  9. If I'm on his jury, he's got nothing to worry about.

Very disappointing that McDonalds acted like he just attacked patrons for no reason. They jumped the counter and went after him, and he had no way of telling if they were armed, etc.

#19     Oct 16, 2011
  10. TGregg

TGregg

:blink: :blink:

Am amazed to say it, but I agree with AK and AAA, I wouldn't convict this guy.

McDonald's position is understandable though. Sad, even spineless but understandable. If they come out in support of this guy then they become liable for this, plus every unemployed nutjob looking for a hand out will do their level best to get a beating on video at their local burger joint.

Dumb broads got `xactly what they deserved.

#20     Oct 16, 2011