Don't Loook NOW!! Everything they said Don't Do. 1000 to 5000

Discussion in 'Journals' started by wdbaker, Feb 25, 2013.

1. wdbaker

wdbaker

long eur 1.2942

wdbaker
    xclr8tr
    atticus wannabee

#61     Mar 13, 2013
  2. wdbaker

wdbaker

flat eur 1.2964

for the moment at least, can't complain ;)

22 pips i think

wdbaker
    xclr8tr
    atticus wannabee

#62     Mar 13, 2013
  3. wdbaker

wdbaker

short eur/usd 1.2953

we'll see how she developes

wdbaker
    xclr8tr
    atticus wannabee

#63     Mar 13, 2013
  4. wdbaker

wdbaker

had to bail,
    lost about 5 pips...

The place where I was staying sucked i.e. smell like new carpet mixed with 5 times bug chemical, made me sick to the point I couldn't keep food down...

Went back to other state to get license renewed and all went well

for some weird reason chase in las vegas had to send me a card, get to the other state and they actually printed me one on the spot... what a relief...

so now short eur at 100,000 units avg price 1.3020, took a pip hit going long and then flipped quick... nice to see it moving the right direction... down...

Let you know how it goes...

Oh... almost forgot... found a much nicer place owned by the hilton that rents on a weekly monthly rate... more expense but the difference is unbelievable...

Had to buy new clothes the others smell so bad, going to take the car for detailing and hopefully kill the smell there also...

ha ha jcp love me now long time lol...

wdbaker
    xclr8tr
    atticus wannabee

#64     Mar 15, 2013
  5. wdbaker

wdbaker

don't be fooled this is going down, question how far....

let me say as a techy, 1.2997 looks good, if she blows through that all the better and will be be pissed I didn't put all on her, not that all is that much more lol... def not soros... and certainly not my friend atticus... ;)

wdbaker
    xclr8tr
    atticus wannabee

#65     Mar 15, 2013
  6. wdbaker

wdbaker

my promise to all forecasters

i will try with all my might if you have an ounce of back up not to dis on you...

so feel free to jump in and take a stab if you got anything to run with cause i'm just a somewhat techy guy and don't know everything... ahhhhhhhh just hate to admit that lol ;)

wdbaker
    xclr8tr
    atticus wannabee

#66     Mar 15, 2013
  7. wdbaker

wdbaker

reason for not all in,

i got tired of the margin warnings so went a bit lower...

that way when I roll up or down I don't have to here about...

It wasn't because I was in trouble, it was because I was abusing my privilege I guessss....

Whatever, got tired of hearing about it and then having to check to make sure I hadn't broken the lawwwwww....

maybe we'll get lucky and O will let me know specifically and than I can relay or otherwise....

Don't get me wrong... I like the O... hate they had to dick with Obama shit... which I don't think was all wrong but I do think Frank Dodd over stepped their bounds...

I guess I should be lucky they didn't kill the whole thing... calendar spreads etc... ... might of put them under in the US... hoping now that they are back in it...

Maybe back in it to win it with some options..., any kind at this point but the box was the best if you ask me... a derivative that was exclusive and fixed by price by one entity and gave room at times for ++

Which we all need once in a while... especially when things get priced wrongly which Michael and all are aware of.... kinda takes the fun out of it....

sucks if you ask me
    and seriously how many would notice the mis-pricing on a box, probably one of the most complex derivatives know to anyone....

wdbaker
    xclr8tr
    atticus wannabee

#67     Mar 15, 2013
  8. wdbaker

wdbaker

shorting additional 50,000 units cause i'm a dick,

avg 1.3025...

poker player in me is coming out...

we'll see where she goes

trust me, if i don't like what I see I'll pull the plug...

wdbaker
    xclr8tr
    atticus wannabee

#68     Mar 15, 2013
  9. wdbaker

wdbaker

eur cut off a couple places higher,

I leave that for you to tell me but it looks clear...

and as we move into the american session i can see nothing but decent... else they're a bunch of hypocrites lol ;)

I think this whole thing is turning me into a more patient swing trader... god forbid.... ;)

wdbaker
    xclr8tr
    atticus wannabee

#69     Mar 15, 2013
  10. wdbaker

wdbaker

you are probably going to see longer term trades,

If nothing more than the fact that my rent doubled...

I can't say as i'm more happier though as the Hilton suites are glorius...

let me just say that i can plug in and see my progress on TV's in both the bedroom and living room.... just like they were monitors... nice

Shouldn't I be getting paid for this... we'll see

wdbaker
    xclr8tr
    atticus wannabee

#70     Mar 15, 2013