Don't Loook NOW!! Everything they said Don't Do. 1000 to 5000

Discussion in 'Journals' started by wdbaker, Feb 25, 2013.

1. wdbaker

wdbaker

throw me so hard into the wall of margin that I scream out in joy at the presents you bring...

Not drinking, you don't even want to get me started...

got me a pineapple mango smoothie mmmmmm.....

what is with these guys anyways, bunch of people standing around computer terminal all "Stuck On Stupid"...

wdbaker
    xclr8tr

#21     Feb 26, 2013
  2. wdbaker

wdbaker

ok,
    London doesn't start til 00:00 west coast, I was thinking East coast time, now who's stuck on stupid lol ;)

So if I have to trade 24 7 to hit my goal, what are the most volatile and the time frames and differences between them and eur/usd.

Its not that i too lazy to look it up, it right in front of me, but group participation is good and experience even better.

If you have done anything like I'm doing how would you do it different knowing that the rules don't apply, that the models are just that models and worst of all built on sand.

If you start flapping about what I should do to be a good trader you might as well go stand in the corner and mumble to yourself...

wdbaker
    xclr8tr

#22     Feb 26, 2013
  3. wdbaker

wdbaker

for a bit 1.3000 may hold though

wdbaker
    xclr8tr

#23     Feb 26, 2013
  4. wdbaker

wdbaker

squealing like a stuck hog

ha ha

wdbaker
    xclr8tr

#24     Feb 26, 2013
  5. wdbaker

wdbaker

if this bot can close itself, not sure we will get there though it looks like it's around 1.3010 or so

so much for that idea, maybe later but then the tp will have changed

closed them out myself on the start of a pullback and did a complete restart so they are fresh lol a fresh Dirty Snowball ha ha ... ;)

wdbaker
    xclr8tr

#25     Feb 26, 2013
  6. Show us a chart with your entry/exit arrows just for kicks.

#26     Feb 26, 2013
  7. wdbaker

wdbaker

I fell asleep and my dirty snowballs stole back most of what I took the other day... I just can't leave them unattended yet...

will do some live trading soon... heading for mcd's again and to find my new home... a shopping cart and a sleeping bag lol ;)

wdbaker
    xclr8tr

#27     Feb 26, 2013
  8. contra

contra

Nice, good luck.

Are you just trading EUR/USD?

#28     Feb 27, 2013
  9. wdbaker

wdbaker

It's the only currency I've ever traded so I'm kinda partial... I need to look into some of the other volatile ones like gbp etc... I like movement, i'm impatient so I have to try and work around that.

The snowballs really ticked me off but that was my own doing and have noone to blame but myself...

Even more irritating they made more money while I was sleeping and gave that back also... had I just woke up sooner, exhaustion and naps don't always mix...

Anyway good lesson for me with the bots, potential is there but they need volatility and they need to be baby sat or shut off... I got over confident and let them run... out of curiosity... at least I didn't lose more than I made, that would have been devastating...

anyone no how to post pics here, looks like the coding is setup and I think you can upload files, just not sure how to access them... this should be brain dead simple but then again I'm brain dead ... a little help so I don't get ocd on this thing...

wdbaker
    xclr8tr

#29     Feb 27, 2013
  10. contra

contra

I hear ya. I don't trade GBP much. I trade commodity currencies (mostly aud and cad) and euro and yen.

I just realized what you mean with snowballs, so these are bots you are running? Mostly s/r and tech stuff I'm guessing?

to post a pic, while you're writing the post click at the bottom where it says "attach file" should do the trick.

#30     Feb 27, 2013