Don't Laugh - Chevy Volt Euro Car Of The Year

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 6, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Days after General Motors announced it was temporarily suspending production of the Chevy Volt, the electric car was named European Car of the Year.

The Geneva Auto Show announced Monday that the Volt, which is sold in Europe as the Opel Ampera, was named its 2012 Car of the Year ahead of its annual car show that opens this week.

http://thehill.com/blogs/transporta...55-chevy-volt-dubbed-european-car-of-the-year

2. Isn't it sad that the Europeans are smarter, more sophisticated and progressive than America?

Frankly I'm not sure if this goes to prove that but....

A lot of it is that Europeans don't have to drive as far.

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Getting an award in Europe just confirms what the American public already knows. The car is built for latte sipping urban homosexuals who think that driving 5 blocks to their job at Crate and Barrel is real commuting. :)

4. the Chevy Volt, the electric car was named European Car of the Year.

In other news:

GM is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in Economics

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

What is even more sad is that there are Americans who believe this drivel.

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Futurecurrents is chief scientist over at the recycling center.

Makes me wonder who has better trash, the US or Europe. He would likely know the answer to that question but I doubt he knows an electric car from a decomposing Edsel in a landfill.

7. What a fucking coward. Has me on ignore but still throws stones from behind his Mommy. Pathetic.

8. Wallet

Wallet

Last time I was there;

Smarter? LOL, no way.

More Sophisticated? If that makes them feel better, vanity is an empty meal

Progressive? Thank god we haven't reached that low point yet, although that seems to be the agenda.

9. Well, a monkey doesn't realize how smart humans are either.

10. Wallet

Wallet

And a horses-ass is beneath both

#10     Mar 6, 2012