Don't f*cking touch my maple syrup b*tch!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maverick74, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XxeZvUKpFbM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Warning: content maybe inappropriate for 98% of ET. No children please.

2. bunch of teens, high and drunk at late night dennys = stupidity.

3. One more thing on a long list of reasons not to eat at Denny's. You see the brutha' skipped out early on. Can anyone say outstanding warrants? Hit and get outta dodge.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I never really liked Denny's.

Edit: That blond in the booth isn't bad looking.

5. Advice to the ladies out there. If your guy is getting his face punched repeatedly, it's probably best not to hang all over him and grab his arms so he can't fight back or defend himself.

Also, for the would-be female fighters, if a big, mean girl tries to pimp slap you, grab her hair and pull her head down, then deliver a knee to the teeth.

6. Just as the ass and thong starts to hang out it ends.
    LOL got to give it to the big girl she wiped out both ladies in a few swings.

7. This is why restaurants stopped serving breakfast (in this case, pancakes) after 11am!!! :p

Seriously, if this happened to me, I'll get nitro to headlock that fat guy with his huge biceps, triceps, and pecs. I will serve the ladies my maple syrups. lol

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-U9by1CET7I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another angle.

At the time, reports noted that the scene above started when one group of diners, finding themselves sans syrup, asked&#65279; the table over if they could borrow theirs, which resulted in the response, “Bitch, your pancakes look fine to me!” and the above mêlée.

9. Free Grand Slams on your birthday at Dennys ...no really.

10. shit if they had those live fights at dennys I would be a regular. Beats watching HBO boxing :)

#10     Feb 24, 2011