Don't Defend Yourself In California Or Else

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I cheer for the right to self defense and stand your ground kid.

Zimmerman should never have been charged, which is why he wasn't initially.
    And while it's certainly possible he's guilty of manslaughter, it cannot be proven in court. Unfortunately for him and the rest of us that doesn't preclude getting convicted.

#31     Jun 25, 2013
  2. As i recall, the dispatcher never "ordered" him to stay in his vehicle, as the lynch mob keeps claiming. She said something like "We don't need you to do that" when Zimmerman offered to confirm the address.

#32     Jun 25, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Not to mention the fact that there was no logical reason to target tea partiers, It would be a completely different story if we saw the vast number of tax cheats being tea partiers id have no problem with it, and there would be some basis in reality, but they have yet to produce that evidence, or logical reason for it because it doesnt exist, because right leaning people also tend to be law abiding citizens, unlike their counterpart.

#33     Jun 25, 2013
  4. Its not the end for the idiot who disobeyed those instructions and is now on trail for murder with Eric Holder waiting to try him on the federal level and Martins parents ready to sue him for everything he has and all his future earnings .

#34     Jun 25, 2013
  5. So do I but standing your ground isn't getting out of your car and pursuing.

#35     Jun 25, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Since AK isn't talking about the situation in the OP, he must agree that the perp who broke into the house and was attacking a person could be shot by the home owner legally and rightfully so.

California laws on this subject defy common sense.

#36     Jun 25, 2013
  7. jesus, you have to be fucking warped to think this is a homicide. I don't even care what the law is, you have a right to defend yourself, i think these people were too nice in telling the drunken dirtball to leave, he should have been mauled the minute he broke in and they realized they didn't know him. Whoever decided to charge this dude should be fired immediately.

#37     Jun 25, 2013
  8. That is correct.

#38     Jun 25, 2013
  9. The point of my first post was that people like Zim make it hard for people like those in The CA case.

#39     Jun 25, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nobody I know said it was.

#40     Jun 25, 2013