Don't Defend Yourself In California Or Else

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Of course it did. But don't let facts get in the way of the forum troll's argument.

#11     Jun 25, 2013
  2. Just because you have a gun and its registered, doesn’t give you the right to kill somebody,”

Now see here. this is a 'teachable" moment. Now I didn't know this. What we need is an ad campaign on when where and how to shoot people and comply with the law.

It's just not fair to wake up one morning and find out pointing your finger and shout bang is excessive force.

#12     Jun 25, 2013
  3. Neighborhood WATCH nut,neighborhood WATCH.

#13     Jun 25, 2013
  4. Thats what law enforcement says to do in that situation.Thats also what neighborhood watch rules say to do in that situation.

#14     Jun 25, 2013
  5. I'm not sure the dispatcher is law enforcement. If the dispatcher was a civilian..pfftttt// Secondly, neighborhood watch programs rules are probably written by tort lawyers.

"Stop or I'll Sue" There's a catchy slogan.:cool:

#15     Jun 25, 2013
  6. Ask any police officer if you should call and wait for police or get out of your car and pursue a suspicious individual.911 dispatchers are also law enforcement representatives who tell callers what police wants you to do even if they are civilians.

#16     Jun 25, 2013

7. You're the one who mentioned they started a neighborhood watch to try to make a point and now you are criticizing the neighborhood watch program :confused:

#17     Jun 25, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Troll47 has done a good job changing the topic. The OT was about people defending themselves from perps that break into their house. Not about staying in your car when you see someone suspicious.

#18     Jun 25, 2013
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Did anyone else pick up on this? Spike Trader = walter4, look at who responds on the first page, and then look at who replies to denner.

#19     Jun 25, 2013
  10. we all know that multiple aliases are not allowed right ?

so complain and ask the mods to investigate.:D.

#20     Jun 25, 2013