Don't Cross Obama - Secret Panel Authorized Kill List

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 6, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

I wonder just how far they think they can take this secret "approved for death" panel.

American militants like Anwar al-Awlaki are placed on a kill or capture list by a secretive panel of senior government officials, which then informs the president of its decisions, according to officials.

There is no public record of the operations or decisions of the panel, which is a subset of the White House's National Security Council, several current and former officials said. Neither is there any law establishing its existence or setting out the rules by which it is supposed to operate.

The panel was behind the decision to add Awlaki, a U.S.-born militant preacher with alleged al Qaeda connections, to the target list. He was killed by a CIA drone strike in Yemen late last month.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/05/us-cia-killlist-idUSTRE79475C20111005

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

FUCK OBAMA

3. Ricter

Ricter

As technology advances (imagine untraceable, killer-drones the size of a bumblebee) we'll see more of this. "Hands-off", remote, repercussion-free assassinations conducted by Power. It's not Obama, per se, though I know you love to think all evil belongs to him, and all good belongs to your team, but history indicates otherwise.

I've said it before, it's part of human nature, the desire to expand life, and the fear of death, that naturally drives the pursuit of perfect security. The final result could be imagined to be like the "Tantalus Field" of the old Star Trek series. A device, in the hands of one person only, that eliminates every "problem".

4. pspr

pspr

I'm sure your and my names are already on Obama's list for extermination.

Update:
    "I'm sorry Mr. President. I didn't mean all those bad things I've said about you and your Administration. I just made them up and I'm really really sorry. I'll never do it again. Boohooo boohoooo sniffle. I'm sorry, please don't kill me. Booohooo booohooohooo waaaaaaah."

;-{

5. It sure puts that Attackwatch thing into a different light now doesn't it.

6. You guys are green with envy. Obama is a f'n killing machine compared to that wanna'be warrior Bush. You'd all be jerking off with joy if Bush had pulled this off, and you know it.
    I guess your political bias has made for some strange bedfellows. Now you feel sorry for and support terrorists. Just when you think you've seen it all.

7. Yes, yes... Imagine! A device which makes someone continually spew steaming horse shit out of their mouth- a never ending stream of verbal diarrhea, now IMAGINE a magical device that makes it all stop... called.... a brain... it's part of human nature, I've said it before...

8. Ricter

Ricter

Hi, stalker.

9. lassic

lassic

[​IMG]

10. Why would you boast that Obama has betrayed his oath of office...his oath to you and I? He started an unconstitutional war in Libya and he ordered the extrajudicial killing of an American citizen (and killed another one in the process). He should be impeached immediately.

#10     Oct 6, 2011