DONT BE DRAGGED down the path of white versus black

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DoneNDone, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

It's the path of least reasoning resistance. ; )

Two centuries ago it was phrenology. Any, absolutely any explanation will be bandied about unless it challenges power arrangements. That type of explanation needs to be destroyed immediately.

#11     Mar 31, 2011
  2. Eight

Eight

We don't go down that path, our homeless white people are actually agents employed to lure Bloods and Crypts into creek bottoms where they are killed and eaten.... then we all stand around and drink a toast to Closure... [Closure is a bitch sometimes]

#12     Mar 31, 2011
  3. olias

olias

#13     Apr 1, 2011
  4. I'm not racist.

oKKK?

#14     Apr 1, 2011
  5. "us" vs. "them" is human nature. It is not going away. Idealists are simply unknowingly eager victims, and that is all.

#15     Apr 1, 2011
  6. well, my post was a knee-jerk reaction to several posts that seemed to pop up at once, which struck me as race-baiting, from posters who I usually agree with....(wouldn't want this forum to take that tone from conservatives, it's to be expected from the left)

I'm not advocating burying your head in the sand, but fighting fire with fire, when that fire is at best ignorant at worse reprehensible is unwise ... you don't lift people up by dragging yourself down....

And we must lift ourselves up if we are to defeat Obama. (Now, que the idiots calling me a racist)

#16     Apr 1, 2011
  7. Blacks hate Jews. Jews must use every economic weapon available to defend themselves from hatred.

Those who hate Jews must not be allowed to become rich enough to threaten us. Threats must be kept poor.

Obama hates Israel, so Israel should fund the Republicans. In return, USA must fund Israeli weapons.

God bless Israel.

#17     Apr 1, 2011

8. Who do black people like?

Do they like the Chinese? Or any Asians? Do they like the Indians? The English, the French? I serioulsy don't know. You'd think there'd be a generalization out there about whom black people like, I have heard of any. I don't even think they like each other.

#18     Apr 1, 2011
  9. I posted some data from on line dating. If anyone's interested.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=218117

#19     Apr 1, 2011
  10. #20     Apr 2, 2011