Don't B Stupid when it come to AAPL

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Handsome, Jul 23, 2007.

1. New signal buy at 10:30 8/22/07 at 131.51 [​IMG]

#51     Aug 22, 2007
  2. What's pathetic is that we can't recognize your amazing trading style. Buy at 143, watch as it hits 135 and at get out at 148.

Is that the strategy you use to make your riches? Tell me more

#52     Aug 22, 2007
  3. I just read this thread.
    Does anyone else find this hilarious but at the same time sadly pathetic?
    This was hilarious and at the same time sadly pathetic to me. Sadly There are alot of people like this on investing and financial websites. Market and investor psychology is an important skill and I would like to offer my analysis of this individual.
    Everything this sad person purports to be he isn't. You don't need a PHD in Psychology to read this guy clearly like an open book.
    Smart trader/genius...no he's completely clueless and hasn't read or studied anything related to TA/ trading/anything that could benefit him. Why? too much work effort. He would rather spend his time deluding himself and trying to impress others on an Internet message board.
    Handsome? ...you can bet your portfolio that he is ugly. I would wager real ugly.
    A sad pathetic individual like this will claim riches and amazing successful trades one after another. It is clear to anyone he is only capable of guessing.
    If he has anything in a brokerage account you can be sure it is only a few dollars if that. Which he will soon lose to his own stupidity.
    Immature...clearly. What mature adult says woof woof. That is the expressions of a teenager. And IF he actually is a 20 something adult he hasn't matured into one.
    The need for self affirmation and self delusion is clearly prevalent.
    A guy like this is just .....well sad.
    Did I miss anything?

#53     Aug 22, 2007
  4. looks like after the apple stunt they repoed his computer. I think I saw him on the corner of 42 and 6 th holding a sign saying "tell me the fuvk off for only 5 dollar" . That and he was wearing a self home made tshirt that says, on the front "yee haw appl" and on the back "I had put my life savings into appl before earnings, and all I got was this stinking tshirt!" then "fuvk you et, you all black heart".

You think it was him?

#54     Aug 24, 2007
  5. Congratulations if any of you took profits ealier and or managed not to be stopped out at 126.63 (entry was 131.51 on 8/22). This strategy trade is over here at 138.04. Sold 8/31/07 13:00.
    APPL may keep running up from here, and this is by no means the best strategy out there (profit factor 5.32 /4yrs long only with AAPL), but given the volatility lately, it doesn't hurt to take profit when you can.

[​IMG]

#55     Aug 31, 2007
  6. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

I am so sick of AAPL.

#56     Sep 1, 2007
  7. mde2004

mde2004

I shorted 1000 shares for a swing at close Thursday.

#57     Sep 1, 2007
  8. Very strong uptrend today, perhaps unexpectedly so. The ADX was near 70s which we have not seen in AAPL since 8/16/07, the recent bottom. Apologies to those who sold early. Obviously this strategy did not predict this push up. The strategy did issue a re-entry with a "Buy 09/04/07 10:30 Buy $142.04"
    for a good day trade, although it is perhaps not a great swing trade entry. It may be prudent to wait for a pull back in the MACD and ADX.
    [​IMG]

#58     Sep 4, 2007
  9. Time to buy AAPL puts. Nov. $140's anyone?

Back to $145 today on a 4% move.

#59     Sep 4, 2007
  10. I am in the Sept 135 calls (APVIG) from 5.00, thinking of selling tomorrow morning, prior to the new product release. Of course knowing my luck they will reveal to the world that they invented a time machine and the stock will shoot to the moon. They seem to have a lot of good news lately, but I just wonder if the stock is overbought?

#60     Sep 4, 2007