Don't B Stupid when it come to AAPL

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Handsome, Jul 23, 2007.

1. You are a fuvkin Genius... Let it forever be known that:

WOOF, WOOF = Blue Horse Shoe Loves Anacot Steel.

So it is possible to make a buck off of Insider Information, my college professors were wrong!

I will not miss out on another one of your... guesses again.

#41     Jul 25, 2007
  2. so that is what woof, woof meant. puzzling. this guy is good after all. His account must have doubled. I have not even heard of appl until he brought it to my attention.

But really, handsome, please, what else are you working on? or was that the trade of the year and now you are going to take some time off? you deserve it buddy. good work keep it up.

be sure to keep posting your picks. they are a riot.

by any chance do you work for goldman? just a guess. am i right?

#42     Jul 26, 2007
  3. IBKR

:D

#43     Jul 26, 2007
  4. would rather buy discount than premium. first higher low and higher high, I am in. past performance has nothing to do with future results. write that one down. I just not that guy to pay up 5x for a stock when I was aware and had owned the stock for clients in the low 30s, which was ages ago. still a good stock maybe, but I am, and will always be, in it for tommorrows winner and not yesterdays. just me though. I also owned rio a good 2-3 years before that joke cramer started talking about it. and it was bolling from fast money who first spoke about it on the air only 6-8 months ago. since 05 the stock has an adjusted price of 140-150 with splits(i have prints). TIE when the stock traded 100k shares a day05. TNH when they paid a 23% div and the stock was trading below 20 which has also had massive splits. bet you didnt know the company sells piss, did you? Now, today I am looking at canada and aussie shares, particularly miners and energy, some tankers. Look at ENT. Dividend and capital appreciation, watch the smoke clear. A little speculative but the r/r is insane. ENT is something worth talking about. Not RIO, not TNH, not TIE(well maybe), and certainly not AMZN and AAPL and anything else someone has regurgitated and farted out on cnbc. Your turn.

#44     Jul 26, 2007
  5. ET Trader analyzing AAPL :

[​IMG]

#45     Jul 26, 2007
  6. lol:D :D good one, a headbanger

#46     Jul 26, 2007
  7. You such a sore losing trader as well as black hearted person, that instead of congratulating me and thanking me for posting winning trades in advance based on my uncanny ability to make money trading from hard work, you post all over the site about me and inside information...You must make lies up due to you have losing trade after losing trade and you, instead of maybe listening to what I post, you show your true colors and start in with inside trading garbage and post very mean and cruel things in multiple post about me.

You really pathetic...

The few here who are really serious about trading and making money will lose out from my not ever posting here again because of mean people like you and your other user names as well...Everyone must now lose due to you having such a mean, black heart.

#47     Jul 26, 2007
  8. Tom631

Tom631

I'm a lurker here but felt I must tell you that I am sure I am not the only one here who lurks and appreciates the things you've posted regarding stocks. It seems the day after you said to buy apple the at&t earnings thing hit with the dow down a lot and then again today, after apple posted blow out numbers, it gets held back by the dow down over 300. But yet out of todays sell off, apple managed to hold to a gain of over 8 points. Thank you for your apple posting.

I hope you change your mind about never posting here again. Please don't let a few agitators keep you from posting as I am sure I am not the only one who lurks and appreciate your postings. ( and your humor)

#48     Jul 26, 2007
  9. WOOF WOOF! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

#49     Jul 26, 2007
  10. congratulations to all who went long with the earnings. This trade is over for this strategy. Good luck everybody. Sold at 145.47 July 27 07 1:00 [​IMG]

#50     Jul 27, 2007