Don't B Stupid when it come to AAPL

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Handsome, Jul 23, 2007.

1. that was one stupid and vain call. yes vain. full of vanity. you were very stupid when it came to aapl, and I can already guess how you are with others as well. whenever you are looking to buy or sell something, please post it. I ll take the other side. it is fast money.

#11     Jul 25, 2007
  2. Tomorrow after APPLE releases earnings you will have to come back here and eat you words.

Yeeee Hawwwwww APPLE

Going to SKYROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12     Jul 25, 2007
  3. Tomorrow after APPLE releases earnings you will have to come back here and eat you words.

Yeeee Hawwwwww APPLE

Going to be like FIREWORKS on 4th of JULY !!!!

#13     Jul 25, 2007
  4. No need 2 thank me now.

But you can after APPLE lights up the sky exploding to the stars after it release earnings.

Yeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuvkin...............

Hawwwwwwww

2 the moon with APPLE

WOOF, WOOF

WOOF
    WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF

ME GOING TO BE WOOFING AND WOOPING IT UP AFTER MARKET CLOSE TOMORROW AND APPLE RELEASES...

WOOF WOOF WOOF :D :cool: :p :D

#14     Jul 25, 2007
  5. And many of you will have to come back here and post again and say:

Sorry for bashing you Handsome..

You really are what that other poster always say you are

A FUVKIN GENIUS!!!! :cool: :D :cool:

#15     Jul 25, 2007
  6. It now 1:00PM EST on Wed, July 25,2007

Only 4 more hours to wait for earnings..and then fireworks time.

Me give quote of wisdom now:

"A Few Shares Of Apple A Day Keep Da Bearish Doctor Away"

:D :cool: :) :p :D

#16     Jul 25, 2007
  7. Can you shut up now? I mean, you've gotten your point across. Wait until after the release to brag (or hide again).

#17     Jul 25, 2007
  8. Seriously...that guy posted "strong buy" and it immediately drops 8% and he's still on here blabbing away.

STFU.

#18     Jul 25, 2007
  9. If he's jinxing earnings right now and my calls are worthless, I'm going be very :mad:

#19     Jul 25, 2007
  10. apple will continue higher overtime without a doubt. jobs and the apple team know what they are doing. apple is like starbucks by all means. their product is nice, yes, but by far not the best. there are plenty of mp3/phones players better. however they create an experiance that is like no other (as well as great buzz of their products). with their product developments improving year over year... there is no limit

the company is over priced though right now imho. wait for a pull back and you will be good.

I was a smart man getting in 1,000 shares @ 75

#20     Jul 25, 2007