Don's Openings and More for 2006

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Don Bright, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thursday, still manual closings ....+680.

Don

#31     Jan 5, 2006
  2. Dustin

Dustin

There has been an open print for Nasdaq for some time now. There is an order type to participate in the "Opening Cross" called OO in Laser. Is there something else they have in the works?

#32     Jan 5, 2006
  3. Don:

Do your bootcamp students have access to your new technology for trading the open.

Thanks,
    Steve

#33     Jan 5, 2006
  4. I'd like to know what type of software do you use to see all the breakdowns in each category, Thanks JP

#34     Jan 5, 2006
  5. Yes, I understand...but the market is not closed for several hours prior to the opening print....but I am glad to see the Naz at least going this far.

Don

#35     Jan 5, 2006
  6. When the bugs are all worked out, it will be for sale by the developers (not Bright Trading). Pretty cheap, less than $1K (cheap if it all works right, LOL).

Don

#36     Jan 5, 2006
  7. joema

joema

i thought i must pay attention to MRK which i bought at the day high, so i flat the others.....

#37     Jan 5, 2006
  8. 6 fills / 1000 each

3 short / 3 long +187.00

-.3 / + 1.2%

had non ex-div prices for t and vz so i ending up buying them when i shouldn't have...a vendor issue being looked at..

good to get out as it went south quick...

blocked 12 out of 94...

have a great weekend...

#38     Jan 6, 2006
  9. OK, Friday was pretty good.

9 fills, 7 winners, 2 losers....+$930.

Still having some trouble with automation...but I'm getting a bit "quicker" with my mouse clicking....

This seriously "coulda" and "shoulda" been a lot better. BBY, CTX "shoulda" made a couple of thousand each....if I "woulda" waited another 10 minutes. BBY opened up $3.50.

Anyway, short week...3 wins, 1 loser day....up around $2,000.

My programmer is still working on the automation....we'll see.

All the best.....

Heading out early to go to the Consumer Electronics Show, pick up all those "Press Credentials" freebies, and check out the new stuff. Adult Entertainment show right next door too...hmmm, naw, better not.

Don :)

#39     Jan 6, 2006
  10. Don, have you upped your position sizes lately or are just catching bigger moves? Seems like your up almost 2 or 3 times your normal wins using OO.

#40     Jan 6, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.