Donnie boy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

I just liked his post after reading this comment. Does it trigger you?

How do you know who he has on ignore?

#11     Mar 18, 2020
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

It doesn't trigger me at all. I could give a flying rat's ass. If anything, I'm upset with myself for thinking you were smarter than that. And I know you are. You do too.

Edit....How do you know who he has on ignore?
    The idiot told me. And I'm honored. :D

#12     Mar 18, 2020
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

ok, if you fancy yourself an intellectual, what purpose does it serve for Chump to suddenly call it the "Chinese virus" having not done so until 2 days ago?

Is it
    A) Pass off the blame of his response failure using racebaiting/nationalism?
    B) 3D chess retaliation over Chinese officials blaming it on our military?
    C) All of the above?

PS: Being upset even at yourself is basically the definition of "triggered"

#13     Mar 18, 2020
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

D) To give the 24 hr news cycle's something completely meaningless and inconsequential to go nuts about. And they fucking fall for it!!!! My God... people are f'ing STUPID.

You can't see that?!

Calling a virus "Chinese" really triggers you? Christ almighty.... we are going down the f'ing tubes.

We'd have lost WW2 the first time Lowell Thomas called the Japs.... "Japs".
    You all would have been crying.

Gimmee a f'n break dude. The world is ugly bud. Snap out of it. You're living in a fucking bubble. No wonder Putin laughs. He should, he's right.

#14     Mar 18, 2020
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

@BlackCat should make one of his pictures with the United States completely destroyed with the caption... "but we didn't call anyone names".

Get the f over it already. Grow up and smell the coffee we call the real world.

#15     Mar 18, 2020
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

and don't get mad when someone lumps you with racists. It's just something to talk about, we'd have lost 'nam if people were this sensitive back then

I was partial to the Wuhan virus, China's a big country

#16     Mar 18, 2020
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

I'm only upset at the pussiness and feigned sensitivity that is so in vogue by folks 36 and younger. They're f'ing clueless as to what really goes on in this world.
    Meanwhile...

[​IMG]

.... Clueless.

#17     Mar 18, 2020
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

We did lose "nam" ....as you call it. Ask anybody that was there.

#18     Mar 18, 2020
    Cuddles likes this.
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Indeed.Thier maga hats,shot guns, and confederate flags might not be enough to stop them from thinking about how bad Trump is fucking up the country right now.Trump has to throw em some red meat to take thier little minds off his fuck ups when things are this bad.

#19     Mar 18, 2020
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

It's "illegal immigrants are rapists, & criminals" all over again.

#20     Mar 18, 2020
    Tony Stark likes this.