Donnie boy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

Thread for discussing POTUS shenanigans
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...g-defense-production-act-to-fight-coronavirus
    Trump calls himself a ‘wartime president’ over coronavirus as he invokes Defense Production Act

President Trump on Wednesday announced that he is invoking the Defense Production Act as part of the administration’s efforts to tackle the coronavirus pandemic -- and also described himself as being a "wartime president."

"It can do a lot of good things if we need it," he said at a White House press conference. "We'll have it all completed, signing it in just a little while."

2. TRS

TRS

“Wartime president”, so is the commander in chief now going to take responsibility for disbanding the military ( NSC Global Health Unit )?

Emperor with no clothes had no troops to lead....

3. Cuddles

Cuddles

the only national enemy that was a hoax a week ago

4. Meetings are now classified ,

Former DOJ attorney sounds the alarm on Trump’s classified COVID-19 meetings

For 30 years, Matthew Collette served on the appellate staff of the civil division at the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ). Collette, during his years at DOJ, supervised countless cases involving the federal government’s decision to classify information. And Collette, in a March 17 article for Just Security, explains why he finds it puzzling that the Trump Administration “reportedly ordered the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to conduct meetings concerning the COVID-19 virus in a classified setting.”

Collette, who was with the DOJ from 1988-2018, explains, “There was no obvious connection to national security about the information that we learned last week the Trump Administration has ordered classified…. Given that disseminating timely and accurate information to the public is a key component in any response to a pandemic, classifying discussions about a pandemic unfolding in the United States appears to be unprecedented.”

5. Cuddles

Cuddles

6. [​IMG]

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

TRS and Cuddles like this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

scapegoating still works on the rubes

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Another low as f IQ post by Tony.
    Really H4.... how can you actually accept this guy? For real? I mean here's a guy who claims all white people South of the Mason Dixon are racists. Gimmee a break. The guy's a shill. Oh yeah... and Holocaust deniers are more intelligent than me. Right. What the f does that even mean?

He put me on ignore because I fried him one too many times with logic. He has no one else here on ignore... why did I make the cut?
    Use your brain H4... he's a f'ing shill.

#10     Mar 18, 2020