Don’t DEFEAT yourself before the trade is over!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Spectra, May 12, 2007.

1. ananda

ananda

What in the name of god are you talking about Elated Wotsit?

#31     May 23, 2007
  2. piezoe

piezoe

Spectra. I was just wondering if the rationale behind the puretick calls is thoroughly explained to subscribers at the time the calls are made. Otherwise you are not really helping anyone become better traders as claimed. Making calls without an explanation is hardly an educational experience. There is some educational stuff on your sight, but it is not enough to produce a good trader. Just wondering about the calls.

#32     May 23, 2007
  3. I might add that the economics that I could not see was not the vending of level 1 signals but rather the higher level signals. Keep in mind that we are discussing a very highly scaleable product.

#33     May 23, 2007
  4. Thanks whitster. I don't mind that you've never been on but your always fair. I welcome reviews of our service. Just make sure you've actually been on it first :)

Cajun

#34     May 30, 2007
  5. If you are relying on someones call in any way shape or form you have defeated yourself before you sit down at the computer imo.

The fact that people are not taking calls means they have no confidence in the underlying method. This is probably because a suitable framework of beliefs has not been built.

Once the framework is there the methd becomes kind of academic anyway.

#35     Jun 2, 2007
  6. You should always understand any trade or call before you enter it. Your not helping matters if you dont.

#36     Jun 5, 2007