Donald

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 10, 2017.

1. It is "too" not "to", you are such an idiot. You are too lazy to read something before you post it and you even admit it lol.... It all makes sense now. You are playing a character. No one can actually be this stupid and this lazy.

You are pretending to be a lazy California dopehead while you troll. You have mastered the role of 45+ year old man who is lazy with a drug problem. Congrats!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    #61     Dec 12, 2017
  2. RRY16

RRY16

How did pretend trading go for you today? Did you and your buddies trade with each other and breakeven? Why don't you start a journal for the 50th time and this time try not to quit after a couple days. You have mastered the role of expert trader without ever making $.

#62     Dec 12, 2017
    Tony Stark likes this.
  3. I will pay for you to go back to school if you promise me that you will stop smoking dope and being lazy. It is not too late for you to turn your life around. Don't follow the footsteps of scum bags like Jay Cohen and Steve Schillinger.

#63     Dec 12, 2017
  4. RRY16

RRY16

I heard he might be in the P.I. Maybe when you go on your sojourn to Cebu with your duffle bag full of frozen pizza and hamburgers you can look him up.

#64     Dec 12, 2017
  5. fhl

fhl

Woman claims Trump groped her. Ray Charles is the witness.......

[​IMG]

#65     Dec 12, 2017
    Optionpro007, traderob and Buy1Sell2 like this.
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Jerusalem embassy act passed 22 yrs ago in Congreff. Trump following through where the rest would not. I like it!

#66     Dec 12, 2017
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Libprogs will now begin calling for The President's resignation based upon the Moore defeat that Fox called. Al Gropen will also say now that he will resign if Trump resigns.

#67     Dec 12, 2017
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Keep trying

#68     Dec 13, 2017
  9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Love it USA Today!! Ja, there's no bias there. I suggest that the writer is unqualified to clean toilets in the White House. Er hehe. --Keep trying Morlibons.

#69     Dec 13, 2017
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I was unable to see your posting. Was she decent looking?

#70     Dec 13, 2017