Donald

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

#4341     Jun 21, 2021
  2. userque

userque

#4342     Jun 21, 2021
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

#4343     Jun 21, 2021
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

‘Watch What I Do to Big Tech This Week’: Trump Has Warning for Woke Companies That Banned Him
    https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-...ning-for-woke-companies-that-banned-him-knab/

Donald Trump issued a warning to Big Tech giants that banned him from their platforms in the aftermath of the 2020 election: He will not be silenced.

“Watch what I do to Big Tech this week,” he warned in an interview with Newsmax’s Rob Finnerty and Ric Grenell on Friday morning.

It is unclear exactly what Donald Trump was referring to in the interview, but it may be the announcement of a long-anticipated social media platform to rival Big Tech giants.’

In March, it was reported that Trump is creating a new social media platform and ‘it will be ready in 2-3 months,’ according to Jason Miller, who was a spokesperson for Trump’s 2020 campaign.

It will be his own platform” that will “completely redefine the game” and attract “tens of millions” of new users, Miller told Fox News’ Media Buzz.

#4344     Jun 25, 2021
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Will it last longer than his blog?

upload_2021-6-25_9-59-15.png

#4345     Jun 25, 2021
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Let's let this play out and see if popular or not. ---Difficult to tell ahead of time.

#4346     Jun 25, 2021
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The White House had no plans in place to swear in VP Mike Pence if Trump became too ill or died of COVID-19
    https://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-no-plans-swear-in-pence-if-trump-died-book-2021-6
    • The White House had no plans in place to swear in Pence if needed during Trump's bout with COVID-19.
    • A new book by two Washington Post reporters reveals more of the chaos during Trump's sickness.
    • Trump, who became sick with COVID-19 in October 2020, was a very high-risk patient.
    President Donald Trump's COVID-19 diagnosis in October caught the White House so off guard that it was left with no plans in place to swear in Vice President Mike Pence if Trump died or became severely ill, a new book says.

More of the internal panic and scrambling around Trump's COVID-19 illness was detailed in an excerpt, published in The Washington Post on Thursday, of "Nightmare Scenario: Inside the Trump Administration's Response to the Pandemic That Changed History." The book, written by The Post's reporters Yasmeen Abutaleb and Damian Paletta, is set to be released next Tuesday.

Trump was diagnosed with COVID-19 on October 1, throwing the functions of government and the 2020 presidential election into chaos and the White House into a tailspin, with aides unprepared for the possibility of Trump dying or becoming too sick to carry out the duties of his office, the book said.

Trump was at high risk for severe illness and death because of his age and weight. And his condition was said to be far more serious than the White House let on at the time.

Under the Presidential Succession Act, Pence would have taken over as commander in chief if Trump had died.

A president can also temporarily transfer the powers of the presidency to the vice president under Section 3 of the 25th Amendment. President George W. Bush briefly handed the reins to his vice president, Dick Cheney, when he went under anesthesia for colonoscopies, for example.

The book excerpt also detailed the White House's frantic behind-the-scenes efforts in October to secure a "compassionate use" exception from the Food and Drug Administration to use a monoclonal antibody, an experimental treatment not available to the public.

After treatment with antiviral therapies and steroids during a short stay at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Trump returned to the White House and recovered. But the episode did not, as many aides had hoped, help Trump take the virus more seriously in the White House's coronavirus protocols and policy response.

Robert Redfield, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, prayed that Trump would recover and that his illness would make him turn a corner and "show some humility," the book said. But when Trump returned, he walked up to the Truman Balcony and defiantly took off his mask, shoving it in his pocket, and gave a thumbs-up to the cameras below.

"Right then, Redfield knew it was over," Abutaleb and Paletta wrote. "Trump showedin that moment that he hadn't changedat all. The pandemic response wasn't going to change, either."

#4347     Jun 25, 2021
    wrbtrader likes this.
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

A new book by two Washington Post reporters --
    ---Turn your sets off there---

#4348     Jun 25, 2021
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

For many of the undecided before the U.S. Elections...many believe at that point of seeing Trump reaction / behavior after returning back to the White House from Walter Reed Hospital...they would vote for Biden.

Never underestimate the power of the undecided voters...they can easily swing elections.

---------

Ruth, a middle-aged software trainer in Florida, has voted Republican her entire life — but the 2020 election has her tied up in knots. Over the past four years, her dislike for Donald Trump on a personal level has become pretty strong. “I just think as a human being, he’s not a good person,” Ruth tells me, asking me not to quote some of the tougher language she uses to refer to the president.

In February, she changed her registration to the Democratic Party, initially liking Rep. Tulsi Gabbard before turning to Sen. Amy Klobuchar in the party’s presidential primary. But now, she’s not sure about Joe Biden. “I know how important Florida is, and I really feel a heavy burden that my vote is really important,” Ruth, who spoke on the condition of anonymity for privacy reasons, said. “I think I’ve always wanted to vote, but this feels extra-heavy this time.”

For a lot of people, the idea of being an undecided voter is almost unfathomable. How could someone be unsure, given the stakes of the election and how late it is in the game? But undecided voters exist, and they can matter.
    • For example, voters in Wisconsin who decided in the last week of the 2016 election broke for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton by 59 percent to 30 percent, according to one exit poll, handing him 10 pivotal Electoral College votes.
    In short, undecided voters “are important where elections are close,” said Michael Frias, the CEO of Catalist, a Democratic data firm.......

----------

In my opinion, the misinformation / disinformation campaign launched by the GOP about the Covid Crisis, Social Injustice and the inability to protect the White House is what turned many of the undecided voters towards Biden whom had voted for Trump in 2016.

Historically, statistics show that when there's fewer undecided voters from one election to the next election...the sitting President losses the re-election.

Simply, statistically...there were fewer undecided voters from 2016 to 2020 U.S. Presidential Election.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
    #4349     Jun 25, 2021
  10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

No,its not.Parlor and Trumps previous blog makes it not difficult.

BTW,notice how fast Parlor fell off after they started moderating all of the republican racism,suddenly republicans were no longer interested in posting there :cool:

#4350     Jun 25, 2021