Donald

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

The links you provide are largely unreliable and biased sources. Even if true, there is nothing here of any significant nature to actually matter.

#21     Dec 10, 2017
  2. RRY16

RRY16

I wouldn't know, it's to lengthy for me to read, I was hoping you would.

#22     Dec 11, 2017
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Yet you posted it as fact.

#23     Dec 11, 2017
  4. Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    #24     Dec 11, 2017
  5. Don't forget he has two scoops of ice cream but only gives guests one scoop.

Luckily we have a diligent media to dig out these important stories.

#25     Dec 11, 2017
    traderob likes this.
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Kind of like how he and his kind benefit from his tax cuts far more than the majority of people who voted for him

#26     Dec 11, 2017
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

You always like to show how low Trump's favorability is, yet you fail to show what it is broken down state by state. I believe that you learned nothing from the last election and will repeat the popular vote mistake that Morlibons made last year. It's quite clear that Democrats have to have a huge lead in national polls to have a chance of winning nationwide office. ---I hope Dems forget to go to Mich, Penn, Wisc, Ohio, NC et al again.

#27     Dec 11, 2017
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/10/trumps-approval-ratings-drop-in-every-state.html

Trump's approval ratings drop in every state
    • A new survey from Morning Consult finds that President Trump's approval ratings have fallen in every state since he took office.
    • Nationwide, Trump's net job approval has dipped by 19 points since January.
    • The survey interviewed 472,000 registered voters across 50 states.
    Christina Wilkie | @christinawilkie
    Published 9:57 AM ET Tue, 10 Oct 2017

President Donald Trump's approval ratings have dropped in every state since he took office, according to a large new poll released Tuesday by Morning Consult.

The poll, which surveyed 472,000 registered voters between January and September, also found a 19-point drop in Trump's net approval ratings nationwide.

Trump has failed to improve his standing among voters anywhere, the poll found, even in the states where he won by large margins in the 2016 presidential election.

#28     Dec 11, 2017
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

We only lost Mich, Penn and Wisc by 80,000 votes.We will easily make that up next time.

#29     Dec 11, 2017
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Think of some Dem fool going into Michigan or Pennsylvania in 2020 trying to get votes when the economy is roaring and after Dems blew them off in 2016. ---Really funny picture to look at. I suspect that NH, Maine and Colorado will go to Trump as well in 2020 with an outside shot at Minn.

#30     Dec 11, 2017