Donald

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 10, 2017.

1. It's Politifact, it must be fake news.

#2081     Nov 12, 2019

2. #MrTransparent

#2082     Nov 12, 2019

3. Protect the rich from the Dems who want the top 1% to pay their fair share.

#2083     Nov 12, 2019
  4. Ivanka for President 2024 . . . . . . start contributing now.

Trump claims Ivanka ‘created 14 million jobs’: ‘That’s all she wants to talk about’

[​IMG]

While speaking to the Economic Club of New York on Tuesday, President Donald Trump praised his daughter Ivanka, who he claimed had “created 14 million jobs.”

“We launched the Pledge to America’s Workers, Trump explained, “367 private sector partners are providing more than 14 million skills and career training opportunities for U.S. Workers.”

Trump then gave Ivanka Trump credit for the jobs.

‘My daughter, Ivanka, that’s all she wants to talk about,” he said. “I say, ‘Ivanka, can we please talk something about.’ [Ivanka replies,] ‘No. I met with Wal-Mart.'”

Trump added: “When she started this 2 1/2 years ago, her goal was 500,000 jobs. She’s now created 14 million jobs.”

#2084     Nov 12, 2019
  5. Bolton was always close by , watching him like a hawk . . . . . . remember Trump didn't want Bolton , he didn't even like him.
    Bolton was especially sent in by the secret Republican cabal , to destroy Trump.

upload_2019-11-13_2-23-56.png

#2085     Nov 12, 2019
  6. Wallet

Wallet

It might be cheaper for Bloomberg to finance his own campaign than pay Warren’s wealth tax.

#2086     Nov 12, 2019
    vanzandt likes this.
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

#2087     Nov 12, 2019
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

#2088     Nov 12, 2019

9. Nacrapitano lost favor at fox and his only refuge was Shep Smith's program. Shep was one of the few left who had him on regularly so he became a full-fledged Shep bootlicker and lackey and he learned quickly to bash trump to stay in favor with Shep.

Shep has left of course and presumably Nacrapitano's contract still has some time left on it independent of Shep. But after that he is gone. No one wants to foot the bill for his drivel. He never really recovered after Fox suspended him for a while for bullshit reporting and unverified claims. Then when he came back Shep trained him to be his puppet. Figure out when his contract runs out and that is when he will be gone. So he is setting himself up to look like some hero who leaves because he took a ballsy stance against Trump. Ahhhh no, Shep trained you to sit down when you pee and that is your legacy.

Yup. Probably I should have at least watched the video but no. I seen enough of his Bill Kristol routine.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    #2089     Nov 12, 2019
  10. Wallet

Wallet

They had him on yesterday talking about SCOTUS and DACA, thought he was pretty spot on.

5-4 in favor of Separation of Powers. DACA is an executive order, ergo the new administration can undo it. With that Trump can force congress to address it.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    #2090     Nov 13, 2019