Donald

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

The transcript of the Trump/Zelenskyy memo is out and it is a full on nothingburger. Everything looks to be above board and there was no quid pro quo. The Idiot Dems make it out like it was a contentious "I'll withhold aid", but there was nothing like that at all. It looked to be very pleasant and the Ukranian president was very appreciative of Mr Trump.------GOODBYE IDIOT DEMS AND IMPEACHMENT

#1771     Sep 25, 2019
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Common sense would tell one that Mr Trump was not pressuring anyone on that call or doing anything illegal. Otherwise, why would the transcript have been released so quickly and transparently?

#1772     Sep 26, 2019
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

facts:
    Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons under agreement with the west to be aided in defense
    Congress appropriated foreign aid to Ukranian defense with no strings attached per the above
    Trump tells Mulvaney to tell the pentagon/defense department to hold congress appropriated funds "because worried about corruption".
    Prime minister freaks out and contacts white house about money being held
    Trump tells President that giving them money is not being reciprocated
    Trump says shame about that investigation going away
    Trump says do me a favor and look into it w/my men
    Ukraine president says, yes Mr. President, my new person will look into it
    Trump says that's great, I predict your economy will dramatically improve now.

#1773     Sep 26, 2019
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

FANCIFUL

#1774     Sep 26, 2019
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

It appears to me that internal polling among the Idiot Dems must show that Trump wins a second term. Otherwise why would they try to impeach a president 14 months out from election.

#1775     Sep 26, 2019
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I do know of one other possibility and that is that it's getting down to crunch time on full Deep State exposition and they need Trump out of there. So everyone is now piling on The President.

#1776     Sep 26, 2019

#1777     Sep 26, 2019

8. #WorseThanBush

#1778     Sep 26, 2019
  9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

You do understand that it's not a secret vote though right?

#1779     Sep 26, 2019
  10. I think the Whiteys are upset that Republicans really don't support Trump. They, the R's, are more than willing to give Trump all the rope he wants -- tax cuts for the rich, rollback of regulations, trade wars, etc.. -- but at the end of the day if he hangs himself, well then it's no real loss for them as they'll disavow him for not being a true Republican in the first place.

#1780     Sep 26, 2019