Donald

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 10, 2017.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Vague.
    ?

#1711     Sep 12, 2019
  2. Trump claims to have brought men to Ground Zero after 9/11 to help with the recovery and rescue efforts...

During his 9/11 commemoration speech, Trump once again claims that he went down to Ground Zero with "men who work for me" shortly after the attack to "try to help in any little way that we could."

There is no proof he ever did any of this.

Retired New York Fire Chief Richard Alles :

"I spent many months there myself, and I never witnessed him. He was a private citizen at the time. I don't know what kind of role he could have possibly played."

Pretty shitty to try and bandwagon on the work of real heroes those months...

https://www.comicsands.com/trump-gr...K&tse_id=INF_b00dba00d58f11e9b433ab68d22425b2

#1712     Sep 12, 2019
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Once again, EOC typing checks his ass can't cash----

NYC 9/11 Top Cop Confirms Trump Was ‘Constantly’ at Ground Zero
    https://truepundit.com/nyc-9-11-top-cop-confirms-trump-was-constantly-at-ground-zero/

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/201...op-cop-confirms-trump-constantly-ground-zero/

After the Islamic terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, President Donald Trump was “constantly” at Ground Zero “motivating” and “inspiring” first responders during their rescue efforts, confirmed Bernie Kerik — who served as New York City’s police commissioner at the time — in a Tuesday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with host Rebecca Mansour and special guest host John Hayward.
    News media outlets such as CNN and Vox characterized Trump as mendacious following Trump’s recollection of 9/11 and its aftermath during public remarks on Monday regarding his signing into law an extension of the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund.

“I was sitting there when he said that,” shared Kerik of Trump’s aforementioned remarks. “I didn’t think one thing of the remarks, because I know they’re true. … I must have seen [Donald Trump] down there — I don’t know — I want to say between five and ten times walking through Ground Zero, talking to the first responders — motivating, inspiring, whatever you want to call it — and he wasn’t the only one.”

---
    Trump is “very supportive of law enforcement,” Kerik said. “Nobody has to tell me how supportive [Donald Trump] is of the men and women in law enforcement and the military. I know. I’ve known the guy 25 years.”

Kerik added, “In fact, what the article didn’t tell you is that [Donald Trump] sent a ton of people down there that worked for him to assist in the volunteer efforts.”

#1713     Sep 12, 2019
  4. of course a convicted felon like Kerik gotta vouch for him.

#1714     Sep 12, 2019
  5. Trump claims ‘there was nobody here’ in America 25 years ago so ‘they probably had cleaner water’

upload_2019-9-13_6-6-46.png

#1715     Sep 13, 2019
  6. I have no doubt he was around offering help via donations and support. he did several interviews from nbear Ground Zero to be on TV often. Lot of people used 9/11 to promote themselves. Trump even bragged he now had the tallest building in NYC after the towers fell.

So by all means, praise his wonderful contribution he likes to brag about.

But the only guy to come out and claim that Trump sent his staff to Ground Zero to do recovery and clean up is Kerik...

Ironically no one has any record of private civilians being allowed to enter Ground Zero, the most famous crime scene in history, to help with clean up and recovery and the head Fireman said he never saw any private citizens working for Trump working on the site.

Kerik a convicted felon and scumbag said "Hell yeah!"

This guy: Kerik has a long history in the neighborhood around Ground Zero: he used an apartment just blocks away from the WTC site to carry on extramarital affairs after 9/11. The apartment was originally donated to the city for use by weary police and rescue workers at the World Trade Center site.

#1716     Sep 13, 2019
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Even when totally owned, The Left tries to obfuscate history.

#1717     Sep 13, 2019
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

#1718     Sep 13, 2019
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

#1719     Sep 13, 2019
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

It shows Trump heavily favored to win against ANY Democrat.

#1720     Sep 13, 2019