Donald Trump's poll numbers collapse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 10, 2011.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

I wanna be a washed up celeb with 100+ million dollars!!! All 4 have that much at least.

But I agree, Letterman is an asshole, although still beloved!!!

#21     May 12, 2011
  2. I wanna be a washed up celeb who is considered one of the greatest actors of all time(Deniro) ,have one of the greatest TV shows of all time(Bill and Jerry) and one of the greatest night shows of all time

#22     May 12, 2011
  3. Hello

Hello

Obviously. :D

#23     May 12, 2011
  4. 1.He got destroyed.Just look at what a joke he is now .Idiot birther,racist,dropped to the bottom of polls,crying about being picked on .Now he spends his days on fox saying he's not a racist because a black guy won the apprentice and crying about everyone picking on him

2.There is nothing murky about Obama's educational background.Only idiots believe Obama can get into and graduate Columbia and Harvard being a mediocre student due to AA or other idiot reasons.Only idiots believe you can graduate Harvard with honors and become president of The Law review because of some kind of conspiracy.Only an idiot would believe Obama could be a professor at one of the nations top 5 Law Schools due to AA/ a conspiracy

All of the celebs I mentioned are beloved legends in their fields.Trump and his supporters are the clueless ones

#24     May 12, 2011
  5. Those causes mean nothing to Middle class americans. Thats why he flamed out. It was funny for a while and the nuts loved it but after a while the joke is no longer humorous and his 15 minutes in the spotlight fade.

Next time fight for real issues that impact Middle class Americans and you might have seen a different outcome. But when you run on a Joke platform, the Joke gets stale and the gong goes off and curtain goes down.

#25     May 12, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

More fun from your friendly neighborhood necromancer.

#26     Feb 21, 2019
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Interesting.Wish he would have ran in 2012 to face Obama rather than Hillary in 2016.

#27     Feb 21, 2019
  8. LacesOut

LacesOut

It’s so obvious that AK is Tony stark.

#28     Feb 21, 2019
    Optionpro007 and Tsing Tao like this.
  9. wildchild

wildchild

LOL, damn Tony Stark, that is funny.

#29     Feb 21, 2019
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yep, though he pretends otherwise and ignores when people question him on it.

#30     Feb 22, 2019