Donald Trump's poll numbers collapse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 10, 2011.

1. Half of all people are of below average intelligence. That is a statistical fact. That means half of all republicans and half of all democrats are of below average intelligence.

Now, I'm a liberal and it really confuses me when one side calls the other side dumb. Face the facts: both sides have a huge following of imbeciles.

#11     May 10, 2011
  2. Wow Trump looked mad.

#12     May 10, 2011
  3. There are nitwit democrats,but has there ever been a time when the majority of democrats wanted someone like Trump to be President ?

#13     May 11, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

Well said.... If You take a large sampling of either side, you can find a goddamn army of idiots. :D

#14     May 11, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Barrack Hussein Obama Bin Lying

#15     May 11, 2011
  6. When it comes to lying,Obama has nothing on Trump

#16     May 11, 2011
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Actually, that doesn't need to be the case. You can have more smart people, if the dumbs are really dumb. 3 people with 110 IQ and 1 with 70 still makes the 4 of them in a car averaging 100... Yeah, math, tricky business....

Also, it is possible that 2/3 of the Dems are smart and 2/3 of the Reps are dumb, that would still make the population overall, well average...

The Math class is that way.>>>>>>>

Just to stay ontopic, I will miss The Donald. The entertainment value was priceless....

#17     May 11, 2011
  8. He didn't get destroyed at all. He proved to a lot of voters he was one candidate who wasn't afraid to take obama on. No one expected the birth certficate issue to amount to anything anyway.

When Trump shifted to the issue of obama's murky educational background and called for his transcripts and test scores to be released, the word went out to destroy him with cries of racism.

BTW, I would hardly call that list of washed up celebs "beloved." Clueless maybe, and in the case of Letterman, dirtbag, would fit better.

#18     May 11, 2011
  9. This INTRADE graph contradicts your statement:

[​IMG]

#19     May 11, 2011

10. but you're an exception......right? . :)

#20     May 11, 2011